HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

Last week's episode was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Hannah being OCD is interesting. I hope they don't just introduce that aspect and then never revisit it.

Damn. That hurt to see.

This is such a great show. I have a greater appreciation for it having gone through so many of the same things over the past few years.

Adam's girl... 'dem *******....

Unfortunately, that's probably the last time he'll see them lol

Last edited:
Decent episode. The hell is up with Adam? Dude is off. Season is about to end and I feel like we're gonna leave with a bunch of loose ends. Charlie shouldn't have smashed & he's probably gonna catch feelings again :smh:

Last edited:
Adam always been into some wild sexual stuff. He did similar **** to Hannah, but she actually stuck through it.
His shorty had way too many rules first time they smashed.

I hope you guys aren't forgetting Adam drank at the party... and considering last week he went to AA and all that, it's not just him being "crazy", but not being able to control his emotions after seeing Hannah and drinking. I give the show credit for taking it there. They could have shown him losing control a few ways, I figured it would have been more self-destructive, but having him cross the line with his girlfriend... that was heavy.

I was actually cringing at all of Hannah's scenes. I tend to defend Dunham's decisions because I can see what she might have been trying to accomplish... but I found myself actively not caring because the sight of sticking the q-tip in her ear and in pain was terrible. I prefer naked Hannah to her awkward facial reactions. 

Ray is awesome, again. I'm glad he called Charlie out on his phoniness and the party. 

An Amy Schumer sighting was very welcomed, she was the blonde friend of Adam's girlfriend. She's pretty funny.

Marnie's plot this season... ehh. I get that's probably the point, her life is upside down and like Charlie said, "She's manic", but I just find myself disinterested in her, and that's a shame because I like Allison Williams.

Adam always been into some wild sexual stuff. He did similar **** to Hannah, but she actually stuck through it.
His shorty had way too many rules first time they smashed.

Same thing I thought. Adam's always been like that, Hannah just didn't mind it cause she's just as weird as he his. They belong together :lol:

That Kanye remix was dope. Idc what anyone says lol

I thought she was gonna embarrass herself when she got the mic and sound horrible but damn, that was kinda dope

Btw, Adam..bruh that was one of the most awkward scenes ever in a TV show. Holy crap.

Did not expect that lmaooo

I thought she was gonna embarrass herself when she got the mic and sound horrible but damn, that was kinda dope

i was prepared to fast forward through that because i hate seeing people embarrass themselves on tv, but then i realized she was doing Stronger and :lol:

the doctor was the best thing about this episode tho...

Last edited:

i was prepared to fast forward through that because i hate seeing people embarrass themselves on tv, but then i realized she was doing Stronger and :lol:

the doctor was the best thing about this episode tho...

Yoooo I thought I was the only one who did that while watching awk scenes in tv shows lmao. Whenever I sense someone about to embarrass themselves, I always fast forward haha

I liked when marnie did stronger, seems like adam will get back with hannah, overall it was a good episode

I liked Adam with that chick, I'm upset that she didn't even try to stop him from drinking..

I had a feeling he was going to do something outrageous, I dont want him to get back with Hannah, he needs a healthy relationship.

Also didn't want charlie to get with marnie again she treated him like trash and only came back after she heard how well he was doing.

the creator of the show should just axe herself out of the show.. all of a sudden she got OCD. lol

and adams chick :smokin always had a crush on her from her alien tv show.

Marnie :smokin :lol:

I've watched a lot of HBO/Skinamax etc in my day and I'v never seen them show a chick catching baby batter.

Adam's new(ex now prob) chick :pimp:

enjoyed this weeks episode... past 2 have been pretty good, maybe because there hasn't been any Jessa? I don't care for her at all.

Damn the last 2 episodes have been nuts.

x_X @ Marnie's Kanye cover.

x_____X @ Adam trying to turn his new jawn out. Shoulda stayed with Hannah, plaire. :lol:

EDIT:

AND SHOUTS TO MY N_ CHARLIE FOR BEING THE MAN NOW. HOW GREAT IS THAT!? :smokin

Last edited:
My mans Charlie poppin now :pimp: .. Marnie crawling back lookin all pathetic :smh: ..

..Thats how you win a breakup

Why Shoshana lyin..? She know she gave up them yambs :lol:

i watched the first season, should i watch the second? i dont love it but it is an easy 30 min watch

Back
Top Bottom