HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

If you never been to a black Church then man.....phew. They got maaaaad fine women in there :lol: Lawrence's boy wasn't lying about that.

This episode was too real in all areas. If you listened close enough last night, you could hear a symphony of "yaaaas' " being let out from women across the globe. Lol

If you never been to a black Church then man.....phew. They got maaaaad fine women in there :lol: Lawrence's boy wasn't lying about that.

This episode was too real in all areas. If you listened close enough last night, you could hear a symphony of "yaaaas' " being let out from women across the globe. Lol

I was attending the biggest black church in LA for a minute (One Church), lets just say I def related to the church segment :lol:

Another fire episode last night :pimp:

Episode was coo.
Gave a good inside look on the crazy minds of some females.
I was thinkin homie was locked up but then his IG updated so iono what it is.
Issa on that struggle life hard using cardboard boxes for furniture but I’ve been there.
I was on Molly’s side when she went forward wit the presentation. She doin her HW, had something great to present and she did it. Ol boy can get caught up later. homie shoulda acknowledged that IMO.
The whole church thing was relatable. Them church Girls freaks on the low so I thought L was finna have baby girl bent over. She bad too...

Ya Molly overreacted but dude should know to tread lightly on that issue. Imma just assume thats just how its written tho I doubt a real life convo like that

She can’t take what she dishes out. She tried to pull Asian boys card saying he kissed his boy’s girl and then he turned around and said she slept with her married friend. She went in there all jokes but when she was the joke it was a problem.

I wonder how many womenz felt that hurt when they seen this episode

Oh they were hurt but no because of Molly. Nathan ghosting Issa has these women all in their feelings:lol:

fax!! lol they hurt like a mf...thats what you get when you do ho *** cheating ****...simple as that :lol:

Ya Molly overreacted but dude should know to tread lightly on that issue. Imma just assume thats just how its written tho I doubt a real life convo like that
She just brought up him doing something grimy in a joke like manner but couldn't take a joke herself? She needs to dedicate time to her therapist. And stop leaving stuff out. You pay her to help you and you neglecting to tell her stuff :smh:

She just brought up him doing something grimy in a joke like manner but couldn't take a joke herself? She needs to dedicate time to her therapist. And stop leaving stuff out. You pay her to help you and you neglecting to tell her stuff :smh:
We comparing a kiss to a whole affair
Its common knowledge women as a whole cant take what they throw but even if you didn't, you'd test it out on the first date??

Last edited:
I been wondering if that actually works. Does deleting a text you sent actually delete it from the convo?

This ***** Lawrence lost me going to church.

I get that it is still a part of the black community though. Being well rounded with what's covered.

The church spin was very relatable. When you become early 30's and everything is going well (career and social life) you start wondering what else is left? Lawerence is at a turning point in his life. He isn't that type of guy (dating and smashing random broads) he felt out of his dynamic and it really hit home when he got the STD. At the same time, too much too fast will scare him away.

Toni been fine :evil:
Chad and Lawrence were definitely needed to save this season.

Issa really is a bum. Chick got a box as a night stand but had the audacity to look down on Lawrence when he was grinding
B067A90B-DBE0-44A5-B208-207C1835B534.gif

Lol Issa just moved in. Do you know how expensive non-ikea furniture is? Cut her some slack...im surprised she has a bed for real.

I had never heard of this term "ghosting" until this episode. Can't believe she was all up dude's room.

Molly going to end up a cat lady. How does she feel dru lead her on? Was it ever confirmed that he was lying about the open marriage?

The church spin was very relatable. When you become early 30's and everything is going well (career and social life) you start wondering what else is left? Lawerence is at a turning point in his life. He isn't that type of guy (dating and smashing random broads) he felt out of his dynamic and it really hit home when he got the STD. At the same time, too much too fast will scare him away.

Lol Issa just moved in. Do you know how expensive non-ikea furniture is? Cut her some slack...im surprised she has a bed for real.

I had never heard of this term "ghosting" until this episode. Can't believe she was all up dude's room.

Molly going to end up a cat lady. How does she feel dru lead her on? Was it ever confirmed that he was lying about the open marriage?
Yeah I’ve ghosted a few women and they deserved that sh*t :lol:

Issa gets no slack cut. She is 30 plus, has bad credit, no job, and she cheated!!! I would’ve ghosted her too. How we supposed to eat dinner on a U-Haul box? :rofl:

If this had been a dude with these type of attributes the women would rip him to shreds. I saw she has a new ish android phone, she should’ve used that money on some furniture. See it’s decisions like this that led to her having terrible credit :smh:

We comparing a kiss to a whole affair
Its common knowledge women as a whole cant take what they throw but even if you didn't, you'd test it out on the first date??
Regardless of what was done Molly took a joking situation with a guy she knows jokes all the time (this was their "second" date), who apologized because he realized it was a step too far and just deaded the whole thing. Molly needs to fully commit to her therapy. She isn't self-aware and constantly shoots herself in the foot then wonders why she can't walk.

I'm surprised so many folks didn't know about the IG delete feature. I'm not even out in those skreets, and it's definitely come in clutch and kept me from roasting folks.

I also use the "Undo Send" feature for Gmail...look it up. :wink:

Issa need Lawrence to get back on track, she going damn near crazy

Molly tho :pimp:

Church girl :pimp:

Regardless of what was done Molly took a joking situation with a guy she knows jokes all the time (this was their "second" date), who apologized because he realized it was a step too far and just deaded the whole thing. Molly needs to fully commit to her therapy. She isn't self-aware and constantly shoots herself in the foot then wonders why she can't walk.

100% agree.

1. Considering how light hearted she was while talking about her previous situationship before, I don't think it's unreasonable for him to make that joke even on a first date. I would've assumed it was in-bounds too.

2. Molly steps on a lot of people professionally. This is now the third person in the firm she's kinda **** on and it's not a good look. Granted Torryn is a bit of an ******* and he did blow her off seemingly just to have some 'me time', but still. The fact that she's surprised by his reaction is crazy.

Exactly...she's a mess. She'll NEVER admit that she messed up. At the end of the day, you're the one hooking up w/ a married person. She got this facade that she's all put together, but she's the type of person who will be alone for a loooooong time never realizing that SHE'S the problem.

Back
Top Bottom