HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I think Issa is pregnant. her odd behavior, the candy snacks in the morning before brushing her teeth :rofl:. Im calling it

That'll have all the women triggered. Not knowing who her baby daddy is cause she was out here hoeing.

That'll have all the women triggered. Not knowing who her baby daddy is cause she was out here hoeing.

more triggers, more drama, more views. Wouldnt be surprised if the season ended with her taking a test/ throwing up/ walking to a clinic.

more triggers, more drama, more views. Wouldnt be surprised if the season ended with her taking a test/ throwing up/ walking to a clinic.
Gonna end on a cliffhanger showing the test is positive. Then the next season gonna show that it was somebody else who was pregnant

What would break Twitter is if she's pregnant by another dude but Lawrence decides that he loves her and will be with her while taking care of another man's child:lol:
:rofl: :rofl:

The divide in the hive would be funny. Some done with him, others coppin pleas to show how it's a W not a L.

Women would be backing him like crazy.

Molly is such a ****ing loser.

Also I found it a bit weird and insulting the way she reacted when she thought her ex was gay. Couldn't get further away from dude. Then acted mad awkward like it ain't 2018 and it'd probably be more uncomfortable if he was non-gender specific.

Nathan is clinically depressed or something? I get teasing this plot for next season but son had a terrible explanation :lol: If he suffers from depression I can at least understand. That's hard to tell ppl but on the other hand son could've just been in a bad mood for real and is wild selfish or just lying and ain't want to talk about his baby momma back in HOU.

Lawrence: ....I don't like to count :rofl: :rofl: Gotta admit that's a funny line

Lawrence is still hung up on Issa. Protesting too much it seems, especially after he heard Chad's girl took him back.

This was an okay finale given everything that went down this season.

I think this show is great because of the realness it shines on men too. The guys aren't even the focus, but every dude in this show is mad relatable. Too many scenes feel familiar. The Dro/Molly scene at the Baby Shower: real life. Playing Video Games on your couch, and some chick you were feeling hits you up after some BS and you don't even know why, but you answer: real life. Lawrence is clearly the most relatable brother of all time on television.

I'm intrigued by next season. It'll be some good stuff.

This is definitely my favorite show on TV, next to Atlanta.

I liked that they played the 'golden p***y' song. It was a nice call back to season 1.

Lawrence for sure was the highlight of the ep for me. I really was expecting him to be on some fall back in love stuff. It seems that he's just coolin and he's happy with him and Issa being acquaintances/friends.

That truth bomb Issa put on Molly was needed I think. She needs to learn how to rise to the top in a more amicable and politically savvy way. Asian dude still into her though. No reason to pick up the phone otherwise.

Did not feel like a finale though.

I think Issa is pregnant. her odd behavior, the candy snacks in the morning before brushing her teeth :rofl:. Im calling it

Definitely. When they were talking to Kelli about being a god mother, they really emphasized the baby stuff too. I thought that was gonna be the reveal at the end of the episode.

Seems like this season hit home for too many people. A huge dose of reality. That’s why it was “boring” :lol:

Nathan has something going in...maybe checked himself in somewhere. Dude literally looked like he was about to cry.

I am proud of Issa. Someone siad it via twitter...last season she was crashing on couches this season she has her own. Hopefully Molly took what issa said to heart and actually changes.

I didn't like how they hooked Lawernce and the divorced chick up. They didn't show any of their engagement at the shower so It was almost out of nowhere. Also, I felt like L was on his way back to get with Issa but something she said at the movie had him like..."aw hell nah"

Chad so hypocritical.

Man when chad told him that his girl took him back and his gears started turning I though we were heading to him and issa getting back together .
Man you know they planting seeds for next season. That's all that was.

Couldn't rush them getting back together in 40 min.

Back
Top Bottom