HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

How long was shorty “missing for ? ...Seems like it was just overnight and she told yo she needed time to herself anyway, was wondering what all the panic was about
Your wife who just became a mother not even a few months ago went out solo was missing all night and then all morning and most of the afternoon the next day with no calls or text and doesnt pick up and cant be reached and you dont panic?

:lol: Just cuz she mentioned she needs time by herself you aint gonna dwell on that.

Bruh you know if you had a girl and she pulled that you wouldn't take it lightly.

Last edited:
Play stupid games...win stupid prizes. Can't go raw in a joint...then play the spite card when she say she keeping it. We all know alot of ****** who learned that the hard way. I dodged a bullet or 2 in my day before this set in for me.
Wait was it confirmed Lawrence was hitting it raw all the time?

The way he said I thought we were being safe made me think they were wrapping it up and she was on BC.

Furthermore...as I said back during the Thanksgiving episode...how are you in a serious relationship and not have an understanding about what direction each party is headed? How Lawrence just find out she didn't want to marry or have children again....AFTER he's already been smashing raw? That's backwards.
That's the thing though. Lawrence thought it was one way but it wasn't. He thought they were building something in a serious relationship.

Condola saw this as something more casual and he definitely was the rebound guy.

Your wife who just became a mother not even a few months ago went out solo was missing all night and then all morning and most of the afternoon the next day with no calls or text and doesnt pick up and cant be reached a d you dont panic?

:lol: Just cuz she mentioned she needs time by herself you aint gonna dwell on that.

Bruh you know if you had a girl and she pulled that you wouldn't it take it lightly.
:lol: I can see that...Im not a panic/get stressed type of guy tho so if she said she wanna be ducked off and need time ima be like "ard bet" and let shorty hit me if she needs me...Wouldnt trip over 24 hours but everybody different, just wasnt sure of the timeline

DFD013B7-CC7B-413F-AE53-E711F09015C4.jpeg
A4140FBB-0767-471F-BF9E-3227DC98F174.jpeg

AF182C6B-6AF1-44C0-B6FE-D8C48F6A4E7F.gif
004837D2-E054-4E60-B8F7-8F0C93E2ED2D.gif
5B019F05-44E9-46E8-8360-F0A21CFC2BE3.gif
A93D120E-99BB-4200-B86E-A0AA95F36639.gif

Man I don’t care what y’all say. That “Finding Tiffany” sub plot was wild trash! Yea she kind of hinted at the postpartum in earlier episodes, but as others said, her character and story line was no where near developed enough to devote majority of the finale to her! Kelli shined, per usual, but that sub plot was lazy and a cheap bailout. All of that build up with the very anti-climatic hug at the door. Very disappointing considering the writing historical has been can’t miss on this show.

I don't think anybody particularly liked the Finding Tiffany subplot that took up a chunk of the finale except for the Kelli parts.

It wasn't executed well during the season for it to be such a focus at the end.

One person did make a good point that it sort of reflected real life where mental issues aren't always readily identified and then gets time to be explained and talked out. It usually plays the background like with Nathan. And while I don't think Lawrence was in any kind of depression s1 they did show him at times when he couldn't get right being jobless and not having anything to do and ppl could relate cuz he was in a rut and then he got explain that better in that closure/reconnecting episode.

Last edited:
I actually thought for an minute that they were gonna go with the Issa finding happiness route for the finale because Lawrence and the job

I Thought So Too, But I Can See It Ending That Way If She Don’t Want To Be A Blended Family.

PostPartum is a huge thing and needs to be talked more about especially in regards to Black Women. Tiffany's mini story arc this whole season was all about that and lead to this. This situation was the spark that got Issa and Molly softening their stance on there relationship (that break up and the baby news was the actual fire lit under their ***).

For it to be so important, it was handled poorly and not developed. For something that's supposed to be serious, they should have been more respectful instead of treating it like an after thought while having it as a central storyline.

Leave it to a ***** to get a joint pregnant right before y’all get back together :rolleyes

B977C6A7-D401-4349-948D-B0F9799E93DF.gif
I thought of this exact post during the finale :rofl:. Idky Lawerence was acting surprised.

Anyway, I don't think this was a bad season finale. I just think the other 3 were great. I like that the went into the post baby depression stuff a bit. Could've/should've delved deeper into though.

Bruh I thought the post baby depression stuff was gonna lead into her being with another dude in that hotel room :lol:

Lawrence stay raw dogging these chicks. As smart as he is no type of cares in the world.

Right when he was about to switch from that dusty *** Jag he gets caught up :lol:

Bruh I thought the post baby depression stuff was gonna lead into her being with another dude in that hotel room :lol:

Lawrence stay raw dogging these chicks. As smart as he is no type of cares in the world.

Right when he was about to switch from that dusty *** Jag he gets caught up :lol:
It seems like as soon as he got his bread up, that's when all his dambs went out the window as far as using protection.

Makes you wonder if he strapped up with Issa or Tasha. Hell I doubt he even strapped up for that 3sum with the two white chicks.

Back
Top Bottom