HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I just want my man Lawrence to win

im lawrence, I want us to win
Everyone has been pointing out that this show is for the wimminz so unfortunately I see Lawrence taking some form of an L in the end. Hopefully it’s mild, though.

Everyone has been pointing out that this show is for the wimminz so unfortunately I see Lawrence taking some form of an L in the end. Hopefully it’s mild, though.

yea I know, i do like that tho im learning about my sistas thru this show somewhat

:rofl: That would've been crazy
1638155202828.png

Molly bout to smash her work partner? This dude been on the show for a min.

I figured they'd be over before the season was done. Nathan whack. Gonna be doing a lot to get back with Lawrence before the finale.

Imma assume any Lawrence or Condola appearances are Issa's imagination :lol:

Last edited:
Show was boring beside, **** that kid

Barbershop drama doesn't make sense. Why should we care about Nathan and that barbershop? But dude disrespected him to his face :smh:

Molly's mom just wakes up from being in a coma for days, can't speak, and can go home the next day? Did they hire the writers from Power?

Molly's mom just wakes up from being in a coma for days, can't speak, and can go home the next day? Did they hire the writers from Power?
I was about to @ you when Issa was talmbout Larry moving back until I realized it was a flashback :lol: but to the point I bolded, this is worse than Power because it’s not even comically entertaining. Episodes just seem like feel good filler or new storylines that aren’t that inportant to be featured in a KNOWN final season

They're gonna need some strong final episodes, even then they'll probably have to rush to resolve main storylines, which is silly when they could've just dealt with that considering it's the final season. Saw a couple of Issa interviews where she said someone told her "don't Game of Thrones this up". Seems like they may have so far.

Not even tryna be that guy but yall voluntarily watch this show by yourselves? I only watch when my girl dupes me into it :lol:. She got all hype during that one episode when Issa was on facetime with her mom and that boring guy that's obviously gonna get dumped was like yea that's my girl. Talking bout 'period! You better claim her!' and all this rah rah. I'm just sitting there like whatever :rolleyes :lol:

They're gonna need some strong final episodes, even then they'll probably have to rush to resolve main storylines, which is silly when they could've just dealt with that considering it's the final season. Saw a couple of Issa interviews where she said someone told her "don't Game of Thrones this up". Seems like they may have so far.

Was literally having a conversation earlier this week I made the comment that this seems like it’s heading in the direction of Game of Thrones. With the year break, the increased anticipation, and now the lackluster episodes that have aired so far… I’m not getting my hopes up for a strong close out.

the beginning of the episode and the follow up scene :lol:

Issa a whole mess :lol:. Nathan rightfully called her out and she still don't think she did anything. From what the previews look like, Issa minus whale settle and get back with Lawrence and be a step-mom

Crazy to me some of y'all saying she may GoT the final season the same some of y'all aint never consider this show to be great :lol:

The season does feel like a bunch of filler but that is NOTHING compared to how Game of Thrones ended.

Let me know if Lawrence leaves Condola and his baby for Kelli, Molly gets married to Blood dude, and Issa ends up alone for me to agree it finished like Game of Thrones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom