HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Issa got on top AND got hit from that byke??? Ah man hell nah, Lawerence gotta go all in the bank teller now

Last edited:
Repped everyone who posted pics on Tasha on the previous page. Y'all doing the Lord's work.

She knew what she was doing coming in Best Buy looking like that.
mean.gif
devil.gif

Lawrence with some serious willpower to turn down those gift wrapped yambs.

Issa.
mean.gif

"You still got errands!"
roll.gif

That flipped quick when he told her he let da dude blow him though. Double standard is there but I can't blame Molly. Black dude's are in that box especially with black women. I'm wondering why homey even brought it up.

"*****! Why have thou forsaken me?" Ol ghetto *** hood Jesus play
roll.gif

Issa an old sloppy seconds yambs servin ho. Hope Lawrence finds out quicker.
Issa should have taken that slap she imagined, it's super disappointing to see her become one of those people who just move on with they life. Hope he find out without her telling him so she can feel some real guilt.

He prob gon confide with bank chick and they might kiss but he won't smash. He's too nice of a guy

Molly is so desperate for love she falls head over hills for the latest one and poor ol boy for catchin' feelings for her lonely a**

While Issa was gettin hit, I'm on the couch with my chick and I just had to yell out "He better smash Tasha!" :smh:

I was upset lol

Hope he smash the bank teller!!

I definitely hope he do now. I'm surprised he didn't push up on it before. She seems more supportive and encouraging than his girl. I don't know if it is because the bank teller's expectations are lower than his girl's, or if his girl has just gotten fed up of his two years of laziness.

So disappointed in Issa but man.....she was looking delicious. And the teller chick was throwing them major signs with the guns out smh he need to tap that

She was looking right when dude was tagging. That has to be the worst feeling not stepping out while your joint was dipping. I hope he get a chance to redeem himself.

but why did she curve the enterprise guy? 

cuz he didnt go to college?

SHe felt like he wasn't on her level. She wanted brothers from the elite club she joined. Now she realize she aint on their level. Plus she crazy, planning out their future after one date.

Last edited:
Lol yall not letting my Nigerian Bae Molly cook. I mean she crazy but I have no doubt the yams are on point. My man's hit me like "she looks like she has the wettest mouth ever"

This weekend's episode was actually really interesting. My homie and I asked around and there surely is a double standard when it comes to men (especially black men) having had a sexual experience with a man, even when they are just on the receiving side of oral. About 90% of the women we asked, even women who I know have had relationships with women, said it would be a deal breaker for them.

The stats don't affect me personally but I like that Issa is subtly opening the eyes of people like myself within the black community.

Lol yall not letting my Nigerian Bae Molly cook. I mean she crazy but I have no doubt the yams are on point. My man's hit me like "she looks like she has the wettest mouth ever"

This weekend's episode was actually really interesting. My homie and I asked around and there surely is a double standard when it comes to men (especially black men) having had a sexual experience with a man, even when they are just on the receiving side of oral. About 90% of the women we asked, even women who I know have had relationships with women, said it would be a deal breaker for them.

The stats don't affect me personally but I like that Issa is subtly opening the eyes of people like myself within the black community.
nah, if she had good box or a wet mouth dudes would at least pretend to be in a relationship with her. But cat's is just waltzin' in and out her life cause they know she ain't got nothing special
I feel enough people hasn't told Molly her is yambs are just ok.
Pretty much, seems like one of those ladies who expects her body to give her a sexual edge with no actual effort, while Issa look like she was practicing in the mirror while she rap

nah, if she had good box or a wet mouth dudes would at least pretend to be in a relationship with her. But cat's is just waltzin' in and out her life cause they know she ain't got nothing special
I feel enough people hasn't told Molly her is yambs are just ok.

Pretty much, seems like one of those ladies who expects her body to give her a sexual edge with no actual effort, while Issa look like she was practicing in the mirror while she rap

This :rofl: :rofl:

Smh Issa this whole episode I was Lawrence in my younger years. But a chick completely ruined that Mr. Nice guy image that I had. Lol

You just an itch I needed to scratch :rofl:

:lol: Everything Molly and Issa said about each other is right.

:rofl: @ how Molly ****** it up with Jared face to face.

That last scene :smh: :smokin Lawrence. Issa deserved worse.

I aint know this was an 8 ep season. Should be 10. He'll I'd be cool with it eps.

Also been forgetting to give props on the music this show plays at the beginning and end. Up there with Mr. Robot's soundtrack.

Back
Top Bottom