HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

It seems like as soon as he got his bread up, that's when all his dambs went out the window as far as using protection.

Makes you wonder if he strapped up with Issa or Tasha. Hell I doubt he even strapped up for that 3sum with the two white chicks.

:lol: word. That dude didn't give a damn no more soon as his bread got up.

I doubt he strapped up with anybody and I remember right in that 3some his boy reminded him to make sure he straps up. I gotta go back and watch. Lawrence wilding out here :lol:

:lol: word. That dude didn't give a damn no more soon as his bread got up.

I doubt he strapped up with anybody and I remember right in that 3some his boy reminded him to make sure he straps up. I gotta go back and watch. Lawrence wilding out here :lol:
I don't think he did cause he caught something from them remember?

Bruh I thought the post baby depression stuff was gonna lead into her being with another dude in that hotel room :lol:

Lawrence stay raw dogging these chicks. As smart as he is no type of cares in the world.

Right when he was about to switch from that dusty *** Jag he gets caught up :lol:
You'd think Lawerence would halt is raw dogging ways after he caught some **** from that 3some, but nah. Man's be wilding & get it, but he be wilding. A wild for not making sure Canola Oil did have that thing in here arm while rawing her all those times.

If Issa ended up being pregnant by episode 3 next season I wouldn't be surprised. Her & Lawerence weren't having condom sex, they liked each other too much afterwards :lol:.

You'd think Lawerence would halt is raw dogging ways after he caught some **** from that 3some, but nah. Man's be wilding & get it, but he be wilding. A wild for not making sure Canola Oil did have that thing in here arm while rawing her all those times.

If Issa ended up being pregnant by episode 3 next season I wouldn't be surprised. Her & Lawerence weren't having condom sex, they liked each other too much afterwards :lol:.

nothing but facts here.

im 100% sure Lawrence probably gets Issa preg by episode 3 next season :lol:. Those child support payments are gonna look WILD for bruh from Canola Oil too. She a vengeful type to do that.

Wife and I still haven't started it, what are some other shows you guys like who watch this. I like the dude in the show, found him funny in The Game, however, we cancelled HBO after GOT.

Wife and I still haven't started it, what are some other shows you guys like who watch this. I like the dude in the show, found him funny in The Game, however, we cancelled HBO after GOT.
I'm gonna start watching Betty one day this week, catch up on Crashing & Curb Your Enthusiasm, and eventually watch Watchmen.

To be fair, he seemed to be exclusively dating Condola and they said they were being careful during the pregnancy scene.

To be fair, he seemed to be exclusively dating Condola and they said they were being careful during the pregnancy scene.
1592928750774.png

1592928807575.png

Back
Top Bottom