HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Raw Dawg Lawrence strikes again!

382C9BB8-7997-4212-B073-6A5B5FAAF010.gif

Wife and I just started the show last night, actually really funny. I was skeptical because of how awkward Issa is, but good. Homie from the blood house, said his daughter so smart learning her ABB'S. What ya'll doin with that bouch?

Issa dead lost like 10 to 12 lbs & got fine. She took off in season 2 though. She was sneaky cute in season 1.

Seasons 1-4:
1604075804207.png
1604075813408.png
1604075844014.png
1604076045478.png

Issa dead lost like 10 to 12 lbs & got fine. She took off in season 2 though. She was sneaky cute in season 1.

Seasons 1-4:
1604075804207.png
1604075813408.png
1604075844014.png
1604076045478.png
We just finished season 1 last night, Lawrence was PUTTIN THAT WORK IN!!! With ole girl from the bank.
tenor (3).gif

Lawrence with the call while he was out with his boys. I was thinking man he a sucker man F that, then when she tried to pop up on him and "talk" and he was GONE.
ObviousYellowishFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

Wife and I just started the show last night, actually really funny. I was skeptical because of how awkward Issa is, but good. Homie from the blood house, said his daughter so smart learning her ABB'S. What ya'll doin with that bouch?
That's an nter by the way, think he posted early in this thread and goes back to awkward black girl web series days.

Show has deff lost a lot of its appeal. Plus I think Issa has bigger things on the table. I give it 2 more seasons...
If this was the last season it ended well. I don't see what another could bring unless they explore Kelly's storyline more who is hilarious.

If this was the last season it ended well. I don't see what another could bring unless they explore Kelly's storyline more who is hilarious.
You honestly think the show ended all or even most of the characters' storylines with this past season?

Wife and I finished season 2 last night, man Lawrence about to **** it up with Apara. Shorty is NICE to, I hope she around for a minute. Dude need to stop F with Issa man new chick run circles around her literally if it came down to it. When she was sitting on the counter in the black skirt after the marathon. :evil:. I was mad as hell my fellow dark skin brother was being treated like that by Molly. MOFO light skin "pretty" MOFO's always getting there cake and eating it to.
Aparna-Jasmine-Kaur-Insecure-HBO-2.jpg

Started episode 1 of season 3, dude Daniel a straight savage bangin chicks with Issa there, blowin backs out. LMAO. My man. Them dudes was really fighting in the backseat of her Lyft though. :rofl:

:lol: word. That dude didn't give a damn no more soon as his bread got up.

I doubt he strapped up with anybody and I remember right in that 3some his boy reminded him to make sure he straps up. I gotta go back and watch. Lawrence wilding out here :lol:
I just finished that season forreal I don't think anyone be strappin up in the show. LMAO. I know DAMN well Molly wasn't strappin up with Dro and she getting it in the bathroom with his wife upstairs. Homie is WILDIN.
To be fair, he seemed to be exclusively dating Condola and they said they were being careful during the pregnancy scene.
Plenty of baby mom's have been out here being "careful", remember Molly brother who married the stripper said she trapped me but I still love her.
Great show. Glad its only staying 1 season.
You mean 1 more season, show left way to many open threads to stop at one season.

Back
Top Bottom