HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Jay Ellis's wife.
200 (1).gif

BRUH tell me you LYIN. Homie been on set with Lauren London, red head from True Blood, and other chicks out in Cali and he with HER.
200 (2).gif

Son is wildin for sure, I guess I should have known most black women ain't having you that open as an actor. Homie kissin chicks naked on set, most black women AIN'T havin that. "They be like Denzel ain't been naked on scene so damn it neither will you."

Bruh really couldn't find AAWG NOWHERE, he got the look and height you know they throwing it at him being an actor. Could have played up the ball player angle.

200 (1).gif

BRUH tell me you LYIN. Homie been on set with Lauren London, red head from True Blood, and other chicks out in Cali and he with HER.
200 (2).gif

Son is wildin for sure, I guess I should have known most black women ain't having you that open as an actor. Homie kissin chicks naked on set, most black women AIN'T havin that. "They be like Denzel ain't been naked on scene so damn it neither will you."

Bruh really couldn't find AAWG NOWHERE, he got the look and height you know they throwing it at him being an actor. Could have played up the ball player angle.
You're a weirdo

I just finished that season forreal I don't think anyone be strappin up in the show. LMAO. I know DAMN well Molly wasn't strappin up with Dro and she getting it in the bathroom with his wife upstairs. Homie is WILDIN.

Plenty of baby mom's have been out here being "careful", remember Molly brother who married the stripper said she trapped me but I still love her.

You mean 1 more season, show left way to many open threads to stop at one season.
Not sure what you’re saying. When partners say they’re being careful it implies someone’s using BC, someone’s using condoms or both. Which is why they were surprised the pregnancy happened. I don’t recall Issa’s brother implying that.

Not sure what you’re saying. When partners say they’re being careful it implies someone’s using BC, someone’s using condoms or both. Which is why they were surprised the pregnancy happened. I don’t recall Issa’s brother implying that.
Because TONS of women have claimed they were being careful and had an agenda to get pregnant the whole time. I just watched the episode last night, Molly's brother told her at the renewing of the vows ceremony that his stripper wife trapped him, but he still loves her.

I just finished that season forreal I don't think anyone be strappin up in the show. LMAO. I know DAMN well Molly wasn't strappin up with Dro and she getting it in the bathroom with his wife upstairs. Homie is WILDIN.

Plenty of baby mom's have been out here being "careful", remember Molly brother who married the stripper said she trapped me but I still love her.

You mean 1 more season, show left way to many open threads to stop at one season.
Watchman is only getting 1 season unless they getting a new showrunner

Because TONS of women have claimed they were being careful and had an agenda to get pregnant the whole time. I just watched the episode last night, Molly's brother told her at the renewing of the vows ceremony that his stripper wife trapped him, but he still loves her.
Right, but neither the stripper wife nor the brother mentioned anything about them both being careful.

81421.jpg
Yup you right my guy, not about to go back and forth over someone saying they were "trapped"
"Trapped" means they got pregnant and are keeping it so now you're stuck with them in your life. That doesn't imply anything about knowingly using protection. Enjoy your Friday.

HBO is masterful about knowing when to end a season. I didn’t care too much about last season but the anticipation for season 5 is going to be crazy. Bravo Insecure crew!

Back
Top Bottom