HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Lowkey I have no idea what Issa does or what the Blocc is.
She's basically the middleman between investors and creatives that is more focused on public/community events.

Like most companies wouldn't back an unknown fashion designer doing his own fashion show cuz if it flops it'll look bad for them.

She's basically the middleman between investors and creatives that is more focused on public/community events.

Like most companies wouldn't back an unknown fashion designer doing his own fashion show cuz if it flops it'll look bad for them.
eddie-murphy-nod.gif

Isn't she an event planner pretty much?

-lol, sometimes...when she's doing her own events, i think in this capacity, like mans said above..she's the liaison between lesser known/local brands etc.... & secures funding & companies for them to showcase their work.

-i will always respect how issa really kept the people from diary of an awkward black girl from her youtube series with her as she secured the bag from hbo, i remember thug yoda being baby voiced darius, & the one girl who used to sneeze all the time, she was a real estate agent on here or something. she also has found every nigerian actor from los angeles & put them on here, lol. it was also dope to see kerby jean raymond the founder/owner of pyer moss on the last episode, sitting front row & showing love to crenshawn at the end of his runway show, adds some authenticity.

Season has been average and not a fan of Molly's new hair cut, she was looking good on the first episode

Hope the final season doesn't end up being wack

I agree that she looks better with the shorter cut, it brings out her face more. Love it.

I have never had children so I can’t really speak from experience on this but Condola and Co. are really trying to paint my man Lawrence as a scumbag |l #FreeJah

I liked today’s episode because it was mad real. Next week it’s back to Issa and the gang with all their shenanigans and man drama

Lots of opinions will be had about this one :lol:

Lawrence tripping the whole 2nd half. feeding a 4 month old random **** at a birthday party, screaming on ya bm in public knocking gifts off the table

How old is keke palmer? Lela rochon playing somebody mama now? Have I gotten that old?

They both set themselves up for failure. They were already on shaky ground before she got pregnant and that just made it worse. Hate the fact that she flipped it on him like she wanted him to be there, and he's not trying to be there. She told him that she could handle it, but yaknow...**** like that happens in life, so they nailed that aspect of it. I don't like that they changed the complexion of the Condola character...she was bougie (not beige :lol: ), then they added a sister for her character, who is the polar opposite to match the situation she's currently in (which also adds to the subtext of the upset Black woman at the "ain't ****" guy). I get it, and I get why those characters had to be placed in the show (and yes, I know these are real life dynamics that do exist), but it bugged me and I hate it. I guess it's easier to write for that kind of situation for a tv show though.

Lots of opinions will be had about this one :lol:

Lawrence tripping the whole 2nd half. feeding a 4 month old random **** at a birthday party, screaming on ya bm in public knocking gifts off the table

How old is keke palmer? Lela rochon playing somebody mama now? Have I gotten that old?

Keke Palmer - 28
Lela Rochon - 57, she can't stay young forever. ****, she ain't too far from my mama :lol:

This episode was deep. Best episode this season easily.

a lot of real life situations. Neither are looking at it from the other ones side.

Finding out you have a kid on social media sort of tells you how it's going to be. So they had little communication for 9 months and it was supposed to change?

When he walked in the room, it was why are you here. They definitely expected him to be a deadbeat.

But there's going to be natural resentment being a dad for a day and a half a week and enjoying and living your normal life for the rest of it.

Back
Top Bottom