HBO's The Night Of

I'm a bit confused on how the justice system works, call me ignorant or uneducated but why is he in prison? He wasn't found guilty? Is it because he didn't post bail?

It's borderline disgusting at this point.I'm super anxious now anytime I see his character because I don't want to see those nasty *** feet again.Pissing me off honestly

To me, Stone went from looking like the somewhat decent man who was going to try his best to just a straight up amateur hour dude. I mean I knew this but the whole showcase with the real law firm just made it more apparent.

Would you really trust this man to help you out in dire straights? He can barely keep himself together. This isn't supposed to be a fairy tale but a true showing of the justice system.

I hope I would never have to deal with anything Naz or his parents is going through.

Trouble with the law is scary.

Last two episodes are kind of boring if we compare them to the pilot. Feel like this show will spend a lot of time on Naz in jail rather than investigating the crime.

It's borderline disgusting at this point. I'm super anxious now anytime I see his character because I don't want to see those nasty *** feet again. Pissing me off honestly

I don't find it that bad :lol: but I will say it's not necessary to fixate on his feet every other scene he is in.

It's borderline disgusting at this point. I'm super anxious now anytime I see his character because I don't want to see those nasty *** feet again. Pissing me off honestly

Same here man. The only thing I can think of why they keep showing feet is because there might be an important clue when they examine the girls feet.

Last edited:
Too much of the feet man...

I wonder whats the cost of protection gonna be for Naz

Omar lives. Was he in the pilot too?

Looks like Stone will transform more into the detective role while the new lawyer will handle the court system.

No clue what Omar wants from Naz. Asked him to stop praying?

Last two episodes are kind of boring if we compare them to the pilot. Feel like this show will spend a lot of time on Naz in jail rather than investigating the crime.

Feel exactly the same... Don't like the direction the show took the last two episodes.

There's no real hook these past couple eps, you can tell by the drop off in conversation. I just have faith HBO wouldn't greenlight a limited series that's a dud.

The conversation definitely dropped off.
I see the reason being that episodes 2-3 didn't give the viewer anything to run with in the way of theories.

TV show threads have drifted more to that than discussing what we just watched.

On a positive note, here is what we have to look forward to in the remaining episodes according to the plot description on IMDB

View media item 2111656View media item 2111657View media item 2111658View media item 2111659View media item 2111660

Sidenote: if anybody knows what happens in ep 7, drop on IMDB and add a short line....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom