HD TV Appreciation Vol. Man's Greatest Invention

Why wasnt i put on to this +@!% sooner
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just hit up Walmart a couple of hours ago and got a 32" HDTV for my room. As soon as i hooked it up i started up the 360 and was blown away. I dont knowhow i even survived with that 10 year old, small *** t.v. i had before
smh.gif

I have finally seen the light and it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Im bout to start up every 360 game i have again on HD

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Why wasnt i put on to this +@!% sooner
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just hit up Walmart a couple of hours ago and got a 32" HDTV for my room. As soon as i hooked it up i started up the 360 and was blown away. I dont know how i even survived with that 10 year old, small *** t.v. i had before
smh.gif

I have finally seen the light and it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Im bout to start up every 360 game i have again on HD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good pickup for the new year.i had to make that switch too

if you REALLY wanna be blown away go do some more research and get you one of these steals at these stores for a 40''+ & a Ps3 or Blu-Ray playerthen youll REALLY be blown away
laugh.gif

I need to get a 42" (or above) for my living room.. Preferably cheap or up to like $1400. What do yall recommend?

Walmart has a sale on Samsung 32inch for 498.

i just bought a magnavo from target and it's turrible (barkley) so I'm taking it back and just buying the samsung. terrible!! terrible!--the magnavox!

Originally Posted by D723

I need to get a 42" (or above) for my living room.. Preferably cheap or up to like $1400. What do yall recommend?
snatch up a Samsung LN40a650 if you can find one for around $1200-$1300

You can get the Panasonic 42" PZ80U for $1000 right now at best buy... with free TV/Video set up
nerd.gif

Samsungs over $1000 get you a $200 NFL Shop card too.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

what brand?
Vizio, i wanted a Samsung or some other main stream brand but they werent in my price range

Rofl
roll.gif
I hope u bought extend warranty. Vizio TVs are known to be crap .I worked there, not many happy customer after a month or two of purchase.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

what brand?
Vizio, i wanted a Samsung or some other main stream brand but they werent in my price range

Rofl
roll.gif
I hope u bought extend warranty. Vizio TVs are known to be crap . I worked there, not many happy customer after a month or two of purchase.
damn
smh.gif
well i hope i get lucky
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

You can get the Panasonic 42" PZ80U for $1000 right now at best buy... with free TV/Video set up
nerd.gif

My dude two years ago my mother, grandmother, and I bought my pops that same Panasonic TV ... for $2100
frown.gif
frown.gif
cant believe #$@% is so cheap now .. I might get it, I still feel like that TV got a better picture than everything besides Samsung TV's..

PERFECT starter TV sir. Get the HD Cable and you'll def be good. If you don't have the box, make sure you get them OTA channels!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

nerd.gif

sears has the 40 inch 6 series for $1200.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

what brand?
return that. bestbuy has the 32" samsung a330 on sale for like 497 bruh..
plus tax it would hit the $500+ price range. Im on an extreme budget and i promised myself i wouldnt exceed $480. I may sound cheap as hell but itbuilds up in the long run and i wanted my bank account to be at a certain amount
laugh.gif

I've never really like all the HD TV stuff...I dont care what kind of tv it's on...either way at the end of the day were both seeing the same thingimo...

Back
Top Bottom