he does it again NEW lloyd - i need you

been bumping this song heavy for the past days. this song is piff
pimp.gif
everything about it.

there are times when i love lloyds voice and other times where its like he's just whining...

here its like he's just whining...the song is cool but damn his voice is irritating sometimes...

^ What are you talking about?!? Lloyd's vocals are ON POINT on this track!
eek.gif

This is a great song! keep it up YG!

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I swear Lloyd is SO criminally slept on...
yes street love is classic material
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and this songs dope ..
yo sombody post a d/load link to this

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

there are times when i love lloyds voice and other times where its like he's just whining...

here its like he's just whining...the song is cool but damn his voice is irritating sometimes...
Biggest Lloyd fan here:   There are points in the song where he is in fact whining: 0:43-0:46,     2:21, well not really whining, but more of a high strain on the voice, which can be annoying at times.

It's weird that I really don't like R&B, but for some reason I ALWAYS enjoy Lloyd. I played the hell out of the Street Love album...now I can't stop listening to this. Even knowing that, I still sleep on him. I never even checked out his last album. Was it any good?

this track is
pimp.gif
.... this been on repeat since it been released.

but mytmouse is right...i think lloyd has taken the crown from mario as the most whiny voice
laugh.gif

Y'all confusing emotion with straining; If u was crying your heart out to get your girl back, you shouldn't be singing that !$@* perfectly 
laugh.gif
. There should be some rawness there.

And stop it...Mario can sing circles around any mutha_ under 30
laugh.gif

I think we know Mario is the better singer. Lloyd just makes better songs, if that makes sense to anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

I think we know Mario is the better singer. Lloyd just makes better songs, if that makes sense to anyway
laugh.gif

this..all the new +@#% that mario has released lately are garbage...but lloyd been coming with bangers lately

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif

this..all the new +@#% that mario has released lately are garbage...but lloyd been coming with bangers lately
You crazy.

i've never people ride so hard for mario except on here
laugh.gif

its just something about mario i don't even check for him...

i liked Go alot but nothing about makes me think i should actually check for him...someone gave me a copy of go

lloyd- put out this flame.

this dude cant miss.

and i just came across "Get a Room" i had it for awhile but finally gave it a listen and it bumps

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

lloyd- put out this flame.

this dude cant miss.

and i just came across "Get a Room" i had it for awhile but finally gave it a listen and it bumps
pimp.gif

Those drums aren't doing it for me. It's like they tried to go for a certain sound with kicks and it didn't work out.

Song is okay but nothing too memorable.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i've never people ride so hard for mario except on here
laugh.gif

its just something about mario i don't even check for him...

i liked Go alot but nothing about makes me think i should actually check for him...someone gave me a copy of go
See, you talkin albums...I'm talkin all his unreleased music. I'm stan'n
laugh.gif
off the tracks that don't make it to his albums.

If you asked me to pick one track from Mario to put u on, most likely, it wouldn't be something off an album.

Back
Top Bottom