Lala Bonilla
pimp.gif

Booger
laugh.gif

over all appreciated
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Glad I aint the only one watchin it on a Mon..... spring break is great, dont work till 5, woke up at 10,
pimp.gif
, Movie comes on...... annnnnnd its the first sunny week in MI since..... well.....October? And its above 40!

But seriously this movie is crack, Ray puts out a pretty respectable performance for a ball player with no actual training, Denzel ALWAYS delivers, and LaLa's boobies..... this movie has it all 
happy.gif
(FX pulled all the ta-tas tho!)

"We out the projects baby, we out the projects son....where we livin at son, where we livin at?! East Side, West Side, how many rooms you gonae buy your mom, how many?!"

"Dont never let em see you weak, stand up, look at me, dont never let em see you weak son."

"You dont get tired, they be like 'you see your boy Jesus Shuttelsworth.'HE DONT GET TIRED!'"

movie makes you weak at times with how raw it is....

One of the best scenes is when hes teaching ray to play ball, i mean its true and raw, thats what happens, you push your seed as hard as you can, dont matter if they get mad, or dislike you, but as long as they make it.

My favorite movie
pimp.gif

The shoes, the 1 on 1 game, Earl the pearl scene, everything about the movie is appreciated.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 1

One of the best scenes is when hes teaching ray to play ball, i mean its true and raw, thats what happens, you push [color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]your seed[/color] as hard as you can, dont matter if they get mad, or dislike you, but as long as they make it.

i really dislike when people refer to their kids as seeds. sounds so gross
sick.gif

Cool movie but a few parts always bother me, i.e. Jim Brown trying to act so hard, Jesus' uncle smh. Still a very entertaining flick and def agree with you guys about the 90's era, very much appreciated. Crazy how AI was originally supposed to be in this.

Back
Top Bottom