He has a point though Vol. First Dates

that was pretty funny, although it seems like everyone wants to be a youtube star nowadays

Yeah he has a point, but this is not the 50's.
You can have first dates that cost little to no money. Stroll around the city, take her for coffee, invite her to your place for dinner.

I understand where he coming from, he should just chill w/ the wining and dining on the first time they meet/

I'm wondering why is even taking this "girl" out just to be mad about it, doesnt make sense
Sidenote: Adding the gas is not an expense for a date

My first date with my girl was an Exodus, Bonded by Blood, and Holy Grail concert at the Hawthorne in Portland, Or.  I bought the tickets for 15 bucks each, and she bought her own drinks.  I got no complaints 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

You can have first dates that cost little to no money. Stroll around the city, take her for coffee, invite her to your place for dinner.

I understand where he coming from, he should just chill w/ the wining and dining on the first time they meet/
All thats cool if you really are not tryna smash on the first date.

Stroll around the city = only works if you live in a big/exciting city. Even then, she'll probably think you're cheap and mentally conclude that YNS

Coffee dates = really only work in the morning/afternoon. Good  luck parlaying that into sex.

Dinner at the house = most females just aren't gonna be comfortable going to a dudes place on the first date. It happens but I wouldn't bank on it. If she does, then shes probably DTF or at least hook up.

I'm at the point in my life where I really don't expect sex on the first date. If it happens, great but I'm not about to break the bank to ensure it does. Been there done that, failed too many times for it to be economically viable for me anymore. Funny vid though. This dudes Mario Bros. vid had me in tears
laugh.gif

I've only picked a girl up once to go on a first date. We usually just meet up.
I'll pay for the tickets I'm not paying for snacks. Especially if we go out to eat.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Stroll around the city = only works if you live in a big/exciting city. Even then, she'll probably think you're cheap and mentally conclude that YNS

Coffee dates = really only work in the morning/afternoon. Good  luck parlaying that into sex.

Dinner at the house = most females just aren't gonna be comfortable going to a dudes place on the first date. It happens but I wouldn't bank on it. If she does, then shes probably DTF or at least hook up.

I'm at the point in my life where I really don't expect sex on the first date. If it happens, great but I'm not about to break the bank to ensure it does. Been there done that, failed too many times for it to be economically viable for me anymore. Funny vid though. This dudes Mario Bros. vid had me in tears
laugh.gif

Well I got the impression, that he was just trying to smash. If he was, he should have made it known through flirts over text/calls. If he's trying to form a relationship and smash first night, find a affordable restaurant, and have that as the first date. At worst, you looking at $40(if you know the internet), and then go from there.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif

Well I got the impression, that he was just trying to smash. If he was, he should have made it known through flirts over text/calls. If he's trying to form a relationship and smash first night, find a affordable restaurant, and have that as the first date. At worst, you looking at $40(if you know the internet), and then go from there.
Bruh, they know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

that was pretty funny, although it seems like everyone wants to be a youtube star nowadays

he actually does have a decent following
(also check out jerry lavigne jr. they do similar styles)

How can you count filling your tank as a dating expense though? The theater like 2 hrs away from this dudes house?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How can you count filling your tank as a dating expense though? The theater like 2 hrs away from this dudes house?

A Incase +$$$ happens thing where you have to change plans and go somewhere else. Filling up the tank whiles shes with you on date one aint cool. 
I see where he is going with this if your trying to be the guy who pays for everything and let this become something else. 

Word

You should be spending 100+ dollars on some chick you barely know. I mean, taking a chick to a movie isnt the best place to get to know her

Keep it simple at first. If you find she is worth it, then you can splurge. If a chick wants to see if youll spend all of you money on her first, before she can decides what she want to do/or be with you, then she probably isnt the girl for you. I mean, unless youre in to that kind of stuff
grin.gif

I dont call that being "cheap", just being smart
grin.gif

Dates after the first couple smashes.......

why pay for something you might not like

My first date is either a dinner + movie at my place. .
Or a dinner + movie at her place. .

One or the another

Back
Top Bottom