He hit me. A guy's point of view?

My boyfriend and I got into a heated argument at my house yesterday and he acted like he didn't care but I knew he was only actin' like that 'coshe was mad. He either flips out on me when he's mad or he acts like he doesn't give a @#$%, so yesterday he chose to act like a smart $%@. It'sfrustrating when I'm trying to talk to him and he pretends like I'm not even there. The thing is, he's always doin' this. He always says thingshe doesn't mean, and then comes running back to me begging me for forgiveness, and I take him back everytime 'cos he always tells me he'll change.Wow, it sounds really pathetic when I type this all out. He told me he hated me and didn't care what the #$@$ happens to me or us... so I stuck him in hisface. It was just all those damn emotions. Like this whole time I've been defending you and telling everyone that you are doing something with your life,you are gunna be someone, you aren't worthless... and in the end, after everything I've done, you wanna say those things like I'm a nobody to you?I socked him a million times in his head. At first he didn't do anything, then at the end he shoved me to theground, socked me, and left. That was the first time he's ever hit me. Is he wrong? Am I trippin?

My bad it's so long, bare with me lol.

im sorry i couldnt even read your story OP cuz homies comment up there had me
laugh.gif

PICS...its coming....

I see your b/f takes the Chris Brown approach....I dont blame him tho.

he is not wrong in this situation in the least. You already admitted to attacking him first relentlessly. You lucky he didnt do more than just hit you once,you damn sure do deserve it, cuz it it was me i woulda put a serious hurtin on u. im talkin throwin u against walls, slammin heads into doors, so just be happyit wasnt me

My personal opinion, you never strike a woman. I would never ever even think about punching my fiance in the face. That being said...

I can see why your BF would push you to the ground. If my girl was unloading on me, I'm not going to just stand there like a human punching bag. I would dowhat I could to create space and then jam. Him pushing you? somewhat understandable. Him following that up with a punch to the head? Uncalled for.

Its not your fault persay, but in a way you somewhat enabled him to continue this behavior by taking him back over and over when he didnt show any growth orchange. Its your life, and only you have to live with your choices, but I would recommend you cut dude off and move on. No reason to be in an abusiverelationship ever.

Good luck.

he is not wrong in this situation in the least. You already admitted to attacking him first relentlessly. You lucky he didnt do more than just hit you once,you damn sure do deserve it, cuz it it was me i woulda put a serious hurtin on u. im talkin throwin u against walls, slammin heads into doors, so just be happyit wasnt me

so you went all out punching him and he didnt want to fight but he felt he needed to do something and punch you and left...thats pretty mess up lol i dontthink i would fight anyone that wouldnt fight back

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

GIRL WHAT I TOLD U BOUT POSTING OUR BUSINESS!? WAIT TILL I GET OFF ITS A WRAP FOR YOU!
laugh.gif
who is this fool?
Wouldnt that be funny though, u see OP's thread. then her actual dude reading and posting how he's going to stomp her out AGAIN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sooo after repeatedly hitting him in his head/face, he finally pushes u and strikes u one time, and you're asking us if he's wrong?
laugh.gif

Ok. you are crazy. You are the type of female that'll get fellaz lock'd up. You get mad start beating on us all wild. Then when you get a 5 fingersandwich to your face. Tha cops come and BOOM ya mans lockd. No matter what the story is. How you gonna sock him in his head numerous times like there's noconsequences to your actions. And no I am not advocating beatin on females. But lets be real "If ya do more. And ya say less. You Stay outta payless"You need to grow up. Hope he stuck you real nice. I hope he leaves you. For his own sake.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

GIRL WHAT I TOLD U BOUT POSTING OUR BUSINESS!? WAIT TILL I GET OFF ITS A WRAP FOR YOU!

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Where did He hit you?

And "socked"
laugh.gif

wow some of these responses. heres my take. a guy should NEVER put his hands on a female. for ANY REASON. grow the hell up fellas. it takes a MAN to controlyour anger and emotions and solve the problem instead of being physical. if you take him back hes gunna see that this behavior is acceptable. its a pattern ofbehavior that he will repeat, its in his personality to go back to doing things he promised he wouldnt do. be careful with this situation.

You were asking for it !@%%@. You hit him knowing damn well that hitting girls is the cool thing to do now.

I would've beat that +%#.

Back
Top Bottom