He hit me. A guy's point of view?

jboii23 givin advice about bein a MAN lol.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by L0VEJUNKIE

My boyfriend and I got into a heated argument at my house yesterday and he acted like he didn't care but I knew he was only actin' like that 'cos he was mad. He either flips out on me when he's mad or he acts like he doesn't give a @#$%, so yesterday he chose to act like a smart $%@. It's frustrating when I'm trying to talk to him and he pretends like I'm not even there. The thing is, he's always doin' this. He always says things he doesn't mean, and then comes running back to me begging me for forgiveness, and I take him back everytime 'cos he always tells me he'll change. Wow, it sounds really pathetic when I type this all out. He told me he hated me and didn't care what the #$@$ happens to me or us... so I stuck him in his face. It was just all those damn emotions. Like this whole time I've been defending you and telling everyone that you are doing something with your life, you are gunna be someone, you aren't worthless... and in the end, after everything I've done, you wanna say those things like I'm a nobody to you? I socked him a million times in his head. At first he didn't do anything, then at the end he shoved me to the ground, socked me, and left. That was the first time he's ever hit me. Is he wrong? Am I trippin?

My bad it's so long, bare with me lol.
you already bolded what i was going to. so i think you know the answer and want somebody to tell you the opposite. this:
Or maybe she's looking for a reason to take him back again. Maybe she exaggerated her part and wanted Niketalk to approve him to help herexcuse his behavior.

I get you were mad, but the words you were saying were good enough to stab his pride rather than adding combo's to the man head.
I understand people black out on folks if they get enough adrenaline.
I suggest you apologize for using him like a punching bag and I'm more than sure once he's calm down he will apologize for retaliating.
I also suggest you two go your separate ways.

Yeah, I'm Rihanna.
smile.gif
I'll admit I could have handled the situation A LOT better, I shouldn't have done it. Violence isn't a solution ever...But to have him sit there like I'm a nobody, acting like he doesn't give a $%#& about me when I've done so many things for him was just toomuch. And the thing is, I knew he was gonna just apologize the next day for acting stupid, but I didn't have the patience to wait, and I didn't want todeal with it anymore.

Originally Posted by jeremyt7

Ok. you are crazy. You are the type of female that'll get fellaz lock'd up. You get mad start beating on us all wild. Then when you get a 5 finger sandwich to your face. Tha cops come and BOOM ya mans lockd. No matter what the story is. How you gonna sock him in his head numerous times like there's no consequences to your actions. And no I am not advocating beatin on females. But lets be real "If ya do more. And ya say less. You Stay outta payless" You need to grow up. Hope he stuck you real nice. I hope he leaves you. For his own sake.

SMH @ domestic violence. you know love is not a serious thing, it's actually a playful thing. first sign of idiotic arguements I leave. there is no wayI'm taking that +#!+.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jboii23

wow some of these responses. heres my take. a guy should NEVER put his hands on a female. for ANY REASON.

Stop simping.

i don't blame him. it's wrong and blah blah blah to hit a girl, and i wouldn't want to do it, everrr...but i know that's all that would be onmy mind if you just kept hitting me.

i'd want to drag you through the forest on some eminem %+$@.

i'd either do that, or leave without saying anything...go to a club, get into a few fights.

Originally Posted by nelly28

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by nelly28

ducktales. or its a guy that posted

No need for or in that sentance.
english?

If it is a guy that is posting isn't that ducktales anyways? you basically said the same thing twice, I wasn't coming at your grammar.

You dudes are funny. Why would I make something like this up? I can't really prove no ducktales, but you can believe what you want. It was just a newapproach since I always ask advice from my girls, thought I'd get advice from guys who aren't my friends 'cos it seems like they try and say whatI'd wanna hear, not what they really think.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

My personal opinion, you never strike a woman. I would never ever even think about punching my fiance in the face. That being said...

I can see why your BF would push you to the ground. If my girl was unloading on me, I'm not going to just stand there like a human punching bag. I would do what I could to create space and then jam. Him pushing you? somewhat understandable. Him following that up with a punch to the head? Uncalled for.

Its not your fault persay, but in a way you somewhat enabled him to continue this behavior by taking him back over and over when he didnt show any growth or change. Its your life, and only you have to live with your choices, but I would recommend you cut dude off and move on. No reason to be in an abusive relationship ever.

Good luck.

Cosign He spushed you cause you keep hitting him and he hit you cause you keep enabling him

Back
Top Bottom