He hit me. A guy's point of view?

Originally Posted by L0VEJUNKIE

Yeah, I'm Rihanna.
smile.gif
I'll admit I could have handled the situation A LOT better, I shouldn't have done it. Violence isn't a solution ever... But to have him sit there like I'm a nobody, acting like he doesn't give a $%#& about me when I've done so many things for him was just too much. And the thing is, I knew he was gonna just apologize the next day for acting stupid, but I didn't have the patience to wait, and I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

If you know he's just gonna appologize the next day like he always do then why didn't u just leave? But noooo you had to whoop his %%+ didn't u
smh.gif

I swear women be actin sooo damn innocent

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Did you let him smash afterwards?
roll.gif
roll.gif

but if that was me, i would NEVER lay hands on a girl, even if shes hitting me...if your situation, i probably would have just left

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by L0VEJUNKIE

Yeah, I'm Rihanna.
smile.gif
I'll admit I could have handled the situation A LOT better, I shouldn't have done it. Violence isn't a solution ever... But to have him sit there like I'm a nobody, acting like he doesn't give a $%#& about me when I've done so many things for him was just too much. And the thing is, I knew he was gonna just apologize the next day for acting stupid, but I didn't have the patience to wait, and I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

You knew your boy was mad about something.
Then you cry about your boy not giving you any attention
And the only way to get his attention is by fighting him?
And when your +%@ got beat its his fault?
And then you want to say I did all these great things for him?
Let me ask you this question, do you do these so call great things for him only to use it against him later on?

you shouldn't be hitting him in the first place!!!

but regardless, i don't condone that sort of action he took.

In what stage of life do you have to find a woman that accepts abuse?

It seems like most women are in an abused relationship at lease once...

so If a girl hits you first, you wouldn't strike her back??
indifferent.gif

then the dude goes to jail for the whole incident everytime.
smh.gif

Maaan Street Fighter IV just came out and you got Chris Brown gettin his Ike on lately too?

You picked the perfect time to try to beat duke up.
smile.gif

On your end:
- You shouldn't have hit him a "million times in the head." A slap across the face? Maybe. I'm not condoning the idea, though.
- You should've left him a long, long time ago... If you weren't so gullible in believing a guy "will change" after it's the same +@#%over and over, this wouldn't have happened.

On his end:
- Deckin' you in the face. You're lucky he didn't ground-and-pound you after shovin' you to the floor.

Yeah, you do have a right to be trippin', but both of you done wrong in this situation.

Quit being stupid and leave already.

Everyone in life deserves better when they're unhappy and are capable of doing better.

Are you capable of doing better? From this story alone, it doesn't sound like it.

Prove me wrong.

Wow;

True story though as a guy that hasn't ever hit a girl just opened hand snuffed her back.

I'll say I'll never hit a female, but the day my shorty crosses that line where she feels like she can hit me & hit me or just a straight hay makerto the face that's when I treat you like a man & your getting popped back. Not saying I'm Floyd Mayweather you, but you getting hit.

Don't hit your man you wrong for this all the way.

CLearly he just acting up because he know regardless of what he do your dumb %!* is going to take him back. So why not get away with what you can.

No offense ma, you sound like you talk too much anyways. So I kind of know exactly how he was acting. So instead next time act like you don't care yourselfbecause hitting a dude isn't the answer. We already physically stronger then yall so when you hit us it's like your daring us not to yoke yall up.

Originally Posted by Dom90

laugh.gif
"socked"

laugh.gif
that's what I came in here to laugh at. Who says "socked" ?

Anyway, there have been too many fraudulent screen names in the past few weeks to take any this post seriously. From now on I assume all "females"on here are male until proven otherwise.

Oh and did someone really make the Rhianna joke? Isn't that the blatantly obvious pop culture tie in joke to make in a thread like this?
indifferent.gif
You people aren't even trying anymore
smh.gif

You lucky he didn't Chris Brown you. He only hit you once.

You think you can hit him and he won't do anything? You must be trippin.....

Back
Top Bottom