He say Nicki dont stop your the bestest...

Originally Posted by NiPxD

i still dont understand what ASBESTOS means
laugh.gif
Come on man how have you never heard of asbestos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by naughtywon

Originally Posted by NiPxD

i still dont understand what ASBESTOS means
laugh.gif

ur gonna say that about alot of $*** in life if u never bother to look for the answer urself...

its a mineral people used (most recognizably) for contruction of buildings and insulation ... its toxic when u inhale it (which they didnt know back then)

btw back then is like 1860s

I mean i did look it up...and the first thing i got from google was the wikipedia page on ASBESTOS. I didnt get the connection of that and the Nicky'sline, therefore i thought it contained some other meanings. Thats all.

while many may claim nikki minaj possesses some lyrical ability, this skill is offset by her tremendously annoying voice

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

If Jay-z would of said this yall would be like
eek.gif

TRUTH...

Nobody understood the "Asbestos" line because Nicki is so0o "Garbage"...So the line must be Garbage too...

If HOV would have spit the same line, yall would be on some; "Man, HOV is DEEP!"..."That Line went over yall's heads because HOV is too DEEPfor yall"......stuff like that.

I guarantee that any hot line that she has ever spit has come straight from a ghostwriter. Have any of you seen her interviews/ "freestyles?"
roll.gif

I fail to see how some of you didn't make the initial connection. "Off the top, asbestos"
Even if it sounded like she said something else. I mean, what else would fit in that context.

It's has nothing to do with whether or not she's wack.
It's not like you had to make 10 different connections to understand what she meant, it's pretty cut and dry.

uuuugggh, why am i typing so much about this wack song.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

eek.gif

TRUTH...

Nobody understood the "Asbestos" line because Nicki is so0o "Garbage"...So the line must be Garbage too...

If HOV would have spit the same line, yall would be on some; "Man, HOV is DEEP!"..."That Line went over yall's heads because HOV is too DEEP for yall"......stuff like that.
N_'s have just grown partial to the taste of Jay's seed. It's a matter of blowhard Jay fans more so than people discrediting Minaj.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

eek.gif

TRUTH...

If HOV would have spit the same line, yall would be on some; "Man, HOV is DEEP!"..."That Line went over yall's heads because HOV is too DEEP for yall"......stuff like that.

No dude wants to admit Nicki has ability because they don't like her delivery. I guess it's too ditzy.
grin.gif

As a female, I don't mind it. She has her persona laid out and she's working with it. Besides, I don't want another NY Remy Ma-sounding chick.

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

No dude wants to admit Nicki has ability because they don't like her delivery. I guess it's too ditzy.
grin.gif

As a female, I don't mind it. She has her persona laid out and she's working with it. Besides, I don't want another NY Remy Ma-sounding chick.
You know she used to much on that box right?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

damn yall hate Jay huh?

But I aint even address you by name homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

grin.gif

grin.gif
Who Remy Ma? You believe that?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

damn yall hate Jay huh?

But I aint even address you by name homie
laugh.gif

Aint nobody even talkin bout you.

Ol just wanna be noticed type of dude.
happy.gif

as long as she keep me D hard and my brain UN-Stimulated she feeds no purpose for me
unless i wanna look cool in front of some ghetto broads by bumpin her music

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

as long as she keep me D hard and my brain UN-Stimulated she feeds no purpose for me
unless i wanna look cool in front of some ghetto broads by bumpin her music

Trust me, "ghetto broads" aren't the only ones on the bandwagon.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif
Who Remy Ma? You believe that?

laugh.gif
I don't know I saw a vid a NTer posted once, I don't really fallow that %@%% though.

j I was just %#+!@* wit you.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Is there any thread in music that does not mention Jay-Z at some point?

Word, and 80% of the time it's dudes saying "I bet if Jay..." yet they stay talking bout stans smh.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Is there any thread in music that does not mention Jay-Z at some point?

Word, and 80% of the time it's dudes saying "I bet if Jay..." yet they stay talking bout stans smh.
If Jay had said the line at hand, thread would be five pages of
eek.gif
emoticons, true or false?

Back
Top Bottom