Headed to the ER

My mom just took my bro tothe ER and hes getting immediate surgery because he has some sort of infection in his intestines, not sure what its called in English

But I called off of work and Im headed out there soon

yeah just needed to tell someone, do what yall do NT

I'm kind of confused as to the point of this thread but best of wishes to you and your fam.

It might be e coli. In which case, he'll probably be okay.

I hope for the best, though.

Dude's brother is dying so he decides to log onto nt???

SMH probably fapping to that fine female's stretching videos on here as his brother is flat-lining...

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

SMH probably fapping to that fine female's stretching videos on here as his brother is flat-lining...

There was nothing about his brother "dying" he just needed some surgery. Calm down, please.

SMH at you for that $#%% *#% attempt at a joke.

shut up......

good luck to your bro

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

SMH at you for that $#%% *#% attempt at a joke.

NO JOKE, if my brother was having emergency surgery the LAST place I'm at is in front of a computer on a message board.
tired.gif

I was doing homework on the computer when I found out, chill.

Apparently it was his appendix that was swelling up, I figured it was the intestines cuz its called blind-intestine in danish

but hes straight, gotta stay there til tomorrow.

thanks for the good luck wishes, Im headed out there again soon to bring dinner cuz my mom has to stay with him

Looks like its time for my dude to make an debut gif appearance.

Spoiler [+]

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom