Headin to Memphis this week.... vol.half zip road trip

Joined Aug 1, 2005
Aight ive never been to memphis before, usually when i go OT i try to hit a ball game but no pro teams. Me and the people imma be with are all of age, so im looking for things to do. You know bbq, bars, clubs, and various other spots i should hit up..... good lookin out 
edit: imma only be out there from like thursday to monday, for a tradeshow, so i dont think imma be on first 48

Joined Sep 22, 2009
I've been there once in my life, and I did get robbed. People are thirsty AS #%%$ there, just don't be stupid. (I was)

Joined Aug 1, 2005
so they hungry out there, i mean im from ny, so i try to act decent, everyone wanna claim they come up from a ny dude... smh

Joined Oct 19, 2006
Jim Nelly's interstate BBQ Third street
 or Chings hot wings Getwell rd

Fri night....Club senses  but that's the college scene 

Level II   sat & sun....

What type of scene you looking for?

Joined Aug 1, 2005
good lookin out Superb and Dluck, im mostly just lookin to chill, u kno grab a beer and chill, look at the "scenery", also what about spots to cop kicks/gear at?

Joined Oct 4, 2010
Originally Posted by dluck8689

Jim Nelly's interstate BBQ Third street
 or Chings hot wings Getwell rd

Fri night....Club senses  but that's the college scene 

Level II   sat & sun....

What type of scene you looking for?

@ level II mane %@@$ level II folks are lame as hell in there but everything else is good money.

How many folks comin with you op I might be able to find ya'll something.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now