heading down to socal any places to visit?

i am heading down to socal in a few weeks with the fam and wanted to know what places to visit other then disneyland, universal, and six flags. also looking for some shoe places to visit where i can pick up some dunks and j's. staying in norwalk if that helps. thanks in advance.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Hey Cy...

As far as the spots for kicks....

there are 2 WSS...one on Rosecrans & Pioneer...and another one up pioneer closer to the 5 freeway.
cerritos mall- flocker, champs, finishline, etc.
attic- in buena park
premium- cerritos

ontario mills (30-40 min drive) for nike outlet

knotts berry farm is literally 10 minutes away from norwalk...they got the bomb funnel cake
if you drive down the 605 to the 405...you hit seal beach...which is a nice spot....

hi phil, whats WSS? thanks for the other info.
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Long Beach Aquarium is pretty fresh.
DownTown LBC has Proper and Seams also for kicks and goodies....
send your fam to the aquarium, you can hit up Proper for gear....

"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

norwalk is very central spot as mentioned. there's at least 5-6 WSS's in a 10 mile radius.

any websites for these places? and what is WSS? thanks

Warehouse shoe sale. It is a socal shoe shop chain. Some stores even get LS and limited releases.

do all the WSS carry the samethings or do they all have different things at them?

^^^ bump bump bump

how cool i live in norwalk there's not much around here theres ,premium label ,cerritos mall ,stonewood mall ,lakewood mall , if your looking for sb's hit up united board shop in cerritos , seams in longbeach, proper in long beach and active is opening this saturday in long beach

btw:sometimes wss do have some steals the paramount one has lbj IV's for 79.99

Back
Top Bottom