Heading to Boston....what should I expect?

Always wanted to come down to Boston, now I get my chance. Just from reading, i hear ReUp and Bodega are the spots to go for kicks/gear? Is Karmaloop open?

Anyways, what is there to do there? Bars, clubs (keep in mind i'm 27), shopping, attractions.

Oh, Is anywhere still selling the ATC2's?

Thanks

there's a lot of places in boston....

concepts
re-up
bodega
true east
laced
the attic
technical
riccardi's
johnny cupcakes
tannery
exprssions
achillies......but i havent bee there

karmaloop is still under renev.

and i think im missing some more stores...

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

there's a lot of places in boston....

concepts
re-up
bodega
true east
laced
the attic
technical
riccardi's
johnny cupcakes
tannery
exprssions
achillies......but i havent bee there

karmaloop is still under renev.

and i think im missing some more stores...

Thanks dude, are these all scattered around the city or are a chunk in the same area?

True East? not to be confused with the Bay Area sneaker boutique i would think....?

i hear ReUp and Bodega are the spots to go for kicks/gear? Is Karmaloop open?
go to Concepts, in a nicer area too....harvard square

karmaloop re-opens this weekend, so says the email

LAB and Re-Up are a couple blocks apart..... Re-Up didn;t look like they sell sneakers. they just have like a museum of sneakers behind a glass..

Karmaloop is open, but it seems they have waayyy less gear...more sneakers.

IMO Concepts and Expressions are the best spots for sneakers. Re-up the best for gear (Karmaloop before the redesign).

Niketown is cool to check out as it is a museum of sorts, but their stock sucks. There are a lot of shops you might like on Newbury st, depending on yourstyle.

Forgot about this thread, anyways I had a great time in Boston, it's a great city and it's also wild how the clubs/bars shut down so early.

I didn't get a chance to hit up any notable spots except for some big outlet mall and a shopping mall with one shoe store in it(Champs) weird ashell....I'm gonna head back in a few months though.

Back
Top Bottom