HEADING TO Dominican Republic *** UPDATE I'M HERE

Leave the resort and go to Sosua.
If ur at a resort, Ima assume ur in
Punta Cana. Boca Chica is about
a 5 hour bus ride from there, and Sosua
is another 4 hours. Its totally worth it. I
might be there this weekend, still not
sure yet.

Damn son when I went I was in Puerta Plata and Sosua was a little bit away but I was staying at a resort and they kept telling us don't leave the resort :smh:

I got stuck out there because of a hurricane but I had a better time off the resort for sure but I wanted to come back home.

Me and my boy was just bugging out and happy as hell we got internet connection at the hole in the wall hotel we were at.

Next time though... :D

I wanna take some NT brahs too if dudes would be down for a trip I got the ill deals on the flight and everything else.

Wifey reads all my **** on here now so :rolleyes

Next time though...
happy.gif

I wanna take some NT brahs too if dudes would be down for a trip I got the ill deals on the flight and everything else.

Wifey reads all my **** on here now so
eyes.gif
let me know trying to get my street hood word on down there 

Went there last month...

Bruh...

The girls >>>> 100% natural beauty and they are nice too, I flirted with all the girls at grocery stores, the mall, the beach and the local city square.

Ooh and of course the yambs are everywhere, you can pay for the whole 24hrs or 2 hrs o_O

Went there last month...

Bruh...

The girls >>>> 100% natural beauty and they are nice too, I flirted with all the girls at grocery stores, the mall, the beach and the local city square.

what part did u go to?

wait... you paid for it out there? All u gotta do is say u american i heard.

Last edited:
Enjoy. It's crazy fun out there.

The woman :smokin

Ill be in Punta Cana next month for 10 days. Little brother getting married at the Hard Rock

I hate you.

I want to go to DR so bad. :smh:

Have fun my G. Wear your chancletas loud and proud, drink some Brugal, eat some damn good food and just say k lo k? to the yambs. :tongue:

I know ppl who just came back from memorial weekend out there. Prostitution is very big down there.

Went there last month...

Bruh...

Bruh they are EVERY SINGLE WHERE!!!.

YOU WILL RARELY FIND A UGLY JOINT.

what part did u go to?

Dawg I'm a African american with curly hair and a tan. You don't have to pay if they generally like you. They just happy to be around Americans. Paying is for simps. Women here respect men, not like in America

what part did u go to?

I went to Santo Domingo

You can say youre American but idk bruh, I aint tryna get set up and killed out there for my pocket money

They only have clubs open on Fridays and Saturdays so if you there on a Wednesday, just save the time/trouble and drop $80 for a whole night of fun View media item 254135

Dawg I'm a African american with curly hair and a tan. You don't have to pay if they generally like you. They just happy to be around Americans. Paying is for simps. Women here respect men, not like in America

True, paying for pleasure is wack but the regular girls in DR dont let you hit on the first night, my driver told us that when we got there, why waste time tryna wine and dine her if you only there for 4-5 days lol

True, paying for pleasure is wack but the regular girls in DR dont let you hit on the first night, my driver told us that when we got there, why waste time tryna wine and dine her if you only there for 4-5 days lol
gonna charm them bro. They flirt like crazy. Don't care where I am in the world, ain't paying for yambs

What part is the part to go to though? Punta cana, S.D , Puerto Plata?

All I know is everything is cheaper in SD....Puerto Plata and Punta Cana are tourist spots so stuff is more expensive since all they see is US money. You'll probably have more fun in those 2 places tho

All I know is everything is cheaper in SD....Puerto Plata and Punta Cana are tourist spots so stuff is more expensive since all they see is US money. You'll probably have more fun in those 2 places tho
There are drivers on the resort who will take you around town. Just have bout 50 dollars for the day and they will take you everywhere

Enjoy it bro. I have around 10 years I dont go back to the motherland, planning on taking a trip this summer though.

Back
Top Bottom