Heading to Las Vegas, help me choose a place to stay MY OPTIONS ARE

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

out of those I'd pick Planet Hollywood too, that end of the strip is funner

The strip is a cesspool of the lowest form(s) of society.

MGM Skyloft would be my choice.
LOL. This is also true. I was out there for Halloween 2 years ago and MAN. The %%%@ I experienced on the strip that night was classic.

If you have a chance hit the Tao nightclub in the Venetian, excellent DJ, premium women. All around good time.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

What about suites off the strip?

I thought you said you wanted to stay on the strip?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

What about suites off the strip?

I thought you said those were your only selections?

Upon further review you can get some massive rooms off the strip.

How often are you going to be in the room? It's a pain in the %!% to get to the strip

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Monte Carlo would be my first choice. Off strip, I stay at Palms or Hard Rock.

Monte Carlo sucks, the rooms looks really outdated.
Plus they are next to a huge construction site at the moment, which pretty much in the middle of you and Bellagio, which kind of sucks.

PH would be my choice, it's right there on the strip.

My first trip to Vegas after turning 21 involved a stay at the Imperial Palace.

It was a DUMP...but my friends and I had a LEGENDARY time.

It's really what you make of it. A room is just a place to sleep in.

Go with Planet Hollywood. I heard MGM Grand has got some cheap room deals too...and it's pretty centrally located.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Plus they are next to a huge construction site at the moment, which pretty much in the middle of you and Bellagio, which kind of sucks.

Don't know what type of rooms you stayed at, but when I get comp there they put us in a suite. Very clean rooms, HDTV, bar, plus the watershow view from your room is
pimp.gif
. I don't walk in Vegas especially inthat heat. Taxi or valet 24/7 it doesn't matter how close the next hotel is.

I was never a big fan of PH nor when it was Aladdin. Too many people and kids there due to the mall inside.

I resided at Mandalay when I was there and since Luxor is one of your options all though it's not directly on the strip their is a mcdonalds andgrocery/liquor store right across the street in case of a pre-game, post-eatery for you and yours.

But I would advise not going to LAX to party. They had the crappiest policy and the bouncers will kick you out for no reason even if you got a table and putdown bread.

Hey I'm heading to vegas, and these are my hotel options, please help me choose. These are my only options I can't choose any other place
frown.gif

I'd rather stay at the Mandalay Bay, or Venetian, but this is what I have to choose from. I'm leaning towards Luxor or Planet Hollywood.

Monte Carlo
Luxor
Planet Hollywood
Tropicana
Imperial Palace
Trump
jumpman dont stay at the imperial palace. i stayed there and honestly its over priced and not as clean. luxor or monte carlo are really nice. ivestayed at these three.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Don't know what type of rooms you stayed at, but when I get comp there they put us in a suite. Very clean rooms, HDTV, bar, plus the water show view from your room is
pimp.gif
. I don't walk in Vegas especially in that heat. Taxi or valet 24/7 it doesn't matter how close the next hotel is.

I was never a big fan of PH nor when it was Aladdin. Too many people and kids there due to the mall inside.

While i didn't stay in a suite, the regular room was garbage by other Hotels standard. They had like a 20" TV, the whole room just felt almost as badas California Hotel.
I've been to TI, MGM, Paris, Venetian/Pallazzo, Bellagio, California, Harrah's, Flamingo, Stardust, CircusCircus, Luxor and Monte Carlo and it MonteCarlo is definitely the worst room.
Their pool isn't bad though but isn't great either. A few years ago or maybe even a decade ago, I would rank Monte Carlo up there but now, it's waybelow on my list.

While i didn't stay in a suite, the regular room was garbage by other Hotels standard. They had like a 20" TV, the whole room just felt almost as bad as California Hotel.

roll.gif
Come on now.. how ya going to compare a AAA diamond hotel to CAL hotel? All good man.. we all god differing opinions but damn Cal hotel? That place is a dump besides that Ox-tail soup at 3am!

tropicana's pool setup is nutts (this was when i went when i was like 16 tho
laugh.gif
)

plus its right there on lv blvd

While i didn't stay in a suite, the regular room was garbage by other Hotels standard. They had like a 20" TV, the whole room just felt almost as bad as California Hotel.

roll.gif
Come on now.. how ya going to compare a AAA diamond hotel to CAL hotel? All good man.. we all god differing opinions but damn Cal hotel? That place is a dump besides that Ox-tail soup at 3am!

Honestly, it was almost as bad. Well Cal's bathroom is worst being so damn small, with the sink being outside and separated by a divider from the bedroombu overall, the Cal had a 32" HDTV (no HD channels though) compared to the cheap 20" Monte Carlo had. Maybe I just got the worst of the worst interms of their rooms but still, I expected much better.

Back
Top Bottom