Heading to Orlando next week......

On vacation (well deserved, I might add) and taking the kids to Disney. Can anyone provide me w/ some good shoe spots? If you can please provide phone numbers and addresses. Greatly appreciated.

ROFL. Dont come to Orlando looking for shoes. But Ima throw you a bone

Culture Kings
2219 E. Colonial
Orlando, FL 32803
407 895-3155

Culture Kings don't have a Nike/Jordan account yet.

They're on a buy/resell basis right now... Kinda like consignment but not really.

So don't get pissed off when you hear what the prices are for stuff like Glow-In-The-Dark Highs or some ugly mass-produced SB Dunks.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Unless something is releasing that weekend than you're better off just hitting up the outlets.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
FS: DS AM 93 Classic Size 11

^ I find that unlikely. They should get one sooner then later. This Store Dr Jays has a JB account and there located right across from J Mart. But the owner does have other stores.

Quote:
^ I find that unlikely. They should get one sooner then later. This Store Dr Jays has a JB account and there located right across from J Mart. But the owner does have other stores.

That has nothing to do with Culture Kings...

You don't realize how hard they're struggling to even get an account.

I'm not even sure if the Miami location has an official account yet.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Wait, so is Culture Kings orlando doing consignment or what? How is it set up?
"Not A Game, Not A Game, Not A Game... Practice!"

Hit up an outlet on W. Irlo Bronson Hgwy last week on my trip to Disney. Place was pretty straight.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Back
Top Bottom