Heading to The Bay area

Most parks are crap compared to Disneyland/world though. I do agree, Great America isn't all that, which is why it was last on my list.

We going to great America Ive only ever been to Disney world and the universal studio parks
So it's on my list

Only thing worth going to in SJ for shopping is Valley fair mall and Santana row across the street. Winchester mystery house (well known haunted house) also down the street might be worth going to also. Id spend a majority of the day in Santa Cruz/boardwalk though. Majority of your trip should be spent in and around SF though.

Real life...

i live in San Jose, theres nothing to see here.

dont go to Oakland either , theres nothing to see.

Originally Posted by wcghost

ive explored pretty much all of San Jose in the 1.5 years that ive lived here and i agree with everyone. Avoid wasting vacation time in San Jose, nothing that you dont have in FL! tons of amazing food down here, but thats about it...

Spend the majority of your time in San Francisco (Pier 39, Union Square, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, Giant's Game, Golden Gate Park - Stow Lake Paddle Boating!, Alcatraz, Ferry Building, etc. Also, if you have extra time, make it out to Sausalito/Marin County.

Santa Cruz should be next on your list: Cafe Brasil, Mystery Spot, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Capitola Wharf, etc.

Berkeley is a very eccentric, fun area too. very eccentric shops & food!

real life...

best advice....

( o yea, great america is WACK)

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Real life...

i live in San Jose, theres nothing to see here.

dont go to Oakland either , theres nothing to see.
i have to agree with this statement. San Jose is good for a family experience though, but Oakland is lightweight Iraq

Well the great mall was cool, lol San Fran was dope, going back today, um I'm not sure how to say this but ivebnever seen so many swains in my life lol they all been cool tho, and I see Pacquiao is big time out here,and the Giants is big too, thanks all for the info I'm on my way up to San Fran again trying to hit market street

Son that's my phone I typed Asain I apologize I don't know what a swain is but that's disrepectful, my bad fam

Back
Top Bottom