Heading to VEGAS on Wed. through Memorial...SNEAKER SPOTS!!!

need some help, any places to cop sneakers...heading out there through memorial weekend...i know the I's lowtop drop...anyplaces to cop...ill have a rental car...ill be staying on the strip...so ill have transportation, thanks.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan VII Cardinal Sz 9 and other shoes for sale.....
Check my ebay out..My Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

UNDFTD, Laced LV, New Standard Boutique, Suite 160, and of course Niketown, and the nike outlets.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

thanks, are they anywhere near the strip? i have a rental car, i can drive and im staying at Luxor, need some locations if you can provide them, thanks.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan VII Cardinal Sz 9 and other shoes for sale.....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....

Quote:
UNDFTD, Laced LV, New Standard Boutique, Suite 160, and of course Niketown, and the nike outlets
:smile:
smile.gif

Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

Dang Kadoma, you'd think you lived there with the exact street locations. :b
tongue.gif
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

appreciate all the help!!!...heading out today, cant WAIT!!!...first time.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..Jordan VII Cardinal Sz 9 and other shoes for saleCheck my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions

Back
Top Bottom