Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

these things are disgusting, these are for the hypebeasts that DS their shoes for years, so jordan UNDS them for you
roll.gif

Do you even think before you post?
smh.gif

You are a real hypebeast, considering you don't appreciate the true lineage of the Air Jordan brand. If you knew ANYTHING about the Air Jordans you would realize how much the AJKO means to the collector. Like a true hypebeast, stick to your XI's, and shut your hypebeast yap. 
zero got a point. swagga always postin wack un informed stuff
Swagga your opinion is your own but seriously even if you aren't into Jordan I's (even though it STARTED EVERYTHING) The KO's are one of the few that use canvas on most of the upper! I really appreciate the old skool look and feel of this shoe....the piss sole can be "Re-DS" with a little water and Alki so they don't have to look like that if you don't want to...(GREAT MOVE BY JB they could have went with a painted solid sole but thank god they  didn't) Even the shape of these I's are better than 90% of the releases that were sold in the last few years....QS (limited?) and underrated because of the barrage of I's in the last couple of years = Best JB release this year so far IMO. 
smokin.gif
 Even though people in my area (H-Town) end up in neck-braces for the newest AJF8...I love how overlooked these are! It is really a purist shoe...no %%%+$!+ perforated leather...no suede. Just a high top White Blk Shoe that you would see Imagine MJ in the locker room round 85'. I really would enjoy one more coloway with the canvas material...White Blk and Royal blue. Hope Jb is listening! 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

The KO's are one of the few that use canvas on most of the upper! I really appreciate the old skool look and feel of this shoe....the piss sole can be "Re-DS" with a little water and Alki so they don't have to look like that if you don't want to...(GREAT MOVE BY JB they could have went with a painted solid sole but thank god they  didn't) Even the shape of these I's are better than 90% of the releases that were sold in the last few years....QS (limited?) and underrated because of the barrage of I's in the last couple of years = Best JB release this year so far IMO. 
smokin.gif
 Even though people in my area (H-Town) end up in neck-braces for the newest AJF8...I love how overlooked these are! It is really a purist shoe...no %%%+$!+ perforated leather...no suede. Just a high top White Blk Shoe that you would see Imagine MJ in the locker room round 85'. I really would enjoy one more coloway with the canvas material...White Blk and Royal blue. Hope Jb is listening! 
eek.gif

Co-sign to that. 

JB really nailed it with this release. I didn't think so when the pics first surfaced, but after it was found that you could rub the rust color off of the midsole - I wanted them immediately. Ended up being really rare (wht/blk/red) so not that many people will be rocking them either.  I hope JB comes out with another colorway of the KO. I will scoop it up without hesitation!

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

these things are disgusting, these are for the hypebeasts that DS their shoes for years, so jordan UNDS them for you
roll.gif

Do you even think before you post?
smh.gif

You are a real hypebeast, considering you don't appreciate the true lineage of the Air Jordan brand. If you knew ANYTHING about the Air Jordans you would realize how much the AJKO means to the collector. Like a true hypebeast, stick to your XI's, and shut your hypebeast yap. 
zero got a point. swagga always postin wack un informed stuff
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

go back to ISS, "swagga"

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

The KO's are one of the few that use canvas on most of the upper! I really appreciate the old skool look and feel of this shoe....the piss sole can be "Re-DS" with a little water and Alki so they don't have to look like that if you don't want to...(GREAT MOVE BY JB they could have went with a painted solid sole but thank god they  didn't) Even the shape of these I's are better than 90% of the releases that were sold in the last few years....QS (limited?) and underrated because of the barrage of I's in the last couple of years = Best JB release this year so far IMO. 
smokin.gif
eek.gif
Co-sign to that. 

JB really nailed it with this release. I didn't think so when the pics first surfaced, but after it was found that you could rub the rust color off of the midsole - I wanted them immediately. Ended up being really rare (wht/blk/red) so not that people will be rocking them either.  I hope JB comes out with another colorway of the KO. I will scoop it up without hesitation!

I played kickball in mine a couple of weeks ago.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

smokin.gif
eek.gif
Co-sign to that. 

JB really nailed it with this release. I didn't think so when the pics first surfaced, but after it was found that you could rub the rust color off of the midsole - I wanted them immediately. Ended up being really rare (wht/blk/red) so not that people will be rocking them either.  I hope JB comes out with another colorway of the KO. I will scoop it up without hesitation!
I played kickball in mine a couple of weeks ago.

man this takes me back to elementary school

^^^ went to a fest in the Chi in mine today...I don't get what you're saying. Ya gotta wear 'em!

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. I got the impression you were saying that they were really rare and people wouldn't want to wear them and mess them up.
But I agree with you, "Ya gotta wear 'em!" I love these shoes, but I love playing with my kids, and the kids in the neighborhood more.

The Athletes Foot still has a FSR of both colors over by me, I'm just waiting til they go on sale...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

The Athletes Foot still has a FSR of both colors over by me, I'm just waiting til they go on sale...

Where are you located? I need to get my hands on another pair of the White/Black/Reds

Those of you that have worn them a good amount of times..what are u guys using to clean the upper?

^My upper doesnt really get dirty...or
i dont choose to clean it but i have used that tide pen cause some icey dripped on the toebox(smh)

It kinda went away. not noticeable so id say use that to clean em

nice pic windycity. I love these. havent gotten a chance to wear mine yet but I think you inspired me to bust em out this weekend...

Where are you located? I need to get my hands on another pair of the White/Black/Reds

It's in Vegas, and they don't ship...

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

^My upper doesnt really get dirty...or
i dont choose to clean it but i have used that tide pen cause some icey dripped on the toebox(smh)

It kinda went away. not noticeable so id say use that to clean em
ya im kinda scared to wear them because i dont want the canvas to get dirty... but i guess ill wear them because that would defeat the purpose of buying it

to clean upper -

just use a toothbrush and bar of soap
lather them up, then use the toothbrush w/ just water
to get the soap out - then towel dry them off
the only thing is, you want to let them dry completely
before you wear them again or shoe will get nasty
(it helps to stuff a t-shirt or small towel in the shoe while
you clean so the water doesn't contact the insole or
underneath it - & cuts down on dry time)

yeah, but i bet it's worth a shot for him to try to have his local athlete's foot store have them transferred...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yeah, but i bet it's worth a shot for him to try to have his local athlete's foot store have them transferred...

It's worth a try, good luck!1260 South Nellis Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89104-5782(702) 452-7463

Damn why did I sleep on these?! PYS.com only has a size 15 left :-/ last time I went, they had a full size run!! :-(

Back
Top Bottom