Heads up: NikeTalk will undergo server maintenance tonight at approximately 3 am EST.

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Out of courtesy, I just wanted to let all of you know that NikeTalk may be unavailable for about an hour or so beginning at 3 am EST tonight as we undergo scheduled maintenance to the site's database servers.  

I'm sure all of you would agree that our site's performance has improved DRAMATICALLY thanks to our platform change, and tonight's server update will help us continue to deliver the type of speed and reliability that you deserve.  The interruption in service should be brief, but we don't want anyone to waste their time mashing the refresh button if we can help avoid it. 

I'd say "plan your evening accordingly," but let's face it: if you intended to be on NikeTalk between 3 and 4 am tonight, you have no plans. 

Last edited:
I'd say "plan your evening accordingly," but let's face it: if you intended to be on NikeTalk between 3 and 4 am tonight, you have no plans. 

:rofl:

I don't work the rest of this week, so if I'm up at 3am (I haven't been up that late in years) what will I do?:frown:

And yes, where we are not >>>>>>>>>>>> Yuku. Hats off to the team.

Shots at late night TAN?
nerd.gif

:rofl:

I don't work the rest of this week, so if I'm up at 3am (I haven't been up that late in years) what will I do?:frown:

And yes, where we are not >>>>>>>>>>>> Yuku. Hats off to the team.

I have reason to believe you're running the @nikestore twitter account.

And naturally it was just postponed 24 hours.  So, that's now Wednesday night (technically Thursday morning) for those keeping track. 

On the plus side: this gives everyone a little more advance notice, as well as the opportunity to react to tonight's Heat/Pacers game without interruption.  As always, I'm expecting some classy banter and impartial, informed analysis.

Shots fired @ team late night
Shots fired @ TAN
Shots fired @ S&T

Method ran out of dambs?

Reactions: Ube
Why doesn't meth just shut down NT? Srs question

it sounds like he doesn't like most of his users on here lol

Ha. Dude, you got it all wrong. I've been warned and suspended by Meth a few times, most involving back and forth private messages. One thing you learn very quickly is that this guy really cares about the community.

I'd say "plan your evening accordingly," but let's face it: if you intended to be on NikeTalk between 3 and 4 am tonight, you
have
no plans. 
Shots at late night TAN?
nerd.gif

TLN>TAN

TLN hasn't been the same in years brah. If you're up late on NT now it's mostly a dead town.

Ha. Dude, you got it all wrong. I've been warned and suspended by Meth a few times, most involving back and forth private messages. One thing you learn very quickly is that this guy really cares about the community.

I will co-sign this. We've went back and forth a lot over the years, but in the end he always has the best interest of the site in mind. He's like Jacob from Lost.

Ehh, I take that back. Maybe a mix between Locke and Ben Linus.

Back
Top Bottom