Heads up ! NorthStrom Rack have the Kobe Laser 2k4s for only 49.99

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

why do u want the box ? Unless you're a reseller.

I want the box because I want a box to store the kicks since I'm keeping the lasers DS anyway. And I'm not a reseller. Anyone know of any rack thathas these so I can see if I can do a phone order?

went to my nordstrom rack today, there weren't any laser 2k4s but they had a lot of nice bball shoes for cheap (maybe in not so desirable colors though).and i picked up some kobe trainers for 50...there were also some stats but i didn't pick em up.

Just checked mine (grand rapids,mi)
had the wht/purp$50 sz13, only checked my size range tho 11.5-13
So if you missed out might check back this week maybe....
also saw hurache elite in a few colors, melo 5's, air force 20 wht/red.
Had NO idea the Rack had deals like this...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I still need the Lasers in a 11.5/12
I may just wait until they hit outlets, Nike will probably sell them at like $80 though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif
I still need the Lasers in a 11.5/12
I may just wait until they hit outlets, Nike will syill probably sell them at like $80 though
eyes.gif

already.....i tried my best to convince myself i could double my socks or something to fit the 13s..
eyes.gif

but my wht/wht plain pair is a 12 and they fit perfect... so im still on the lookout myself..hopefully they catch some more sizes..
nerd.gif

The racks in seattle/tukwilla what plenty of vintage runners, some gtx wildedge, and one size 15 eater 180 in tukwilla.

Anyone been to their Nordstrom Racks lately? Wondering if any of the other 2K4 Colorways have popped up.

The closest one to me is 30-40 miles outside of Atlanta & I don't want to make that drive for nothing.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

I really feel like an idiot for buying these when they first dropped (or retroed i guess). i really wanted them and thought they would have been much morelimited

My Nordstrom Rack (the one next to South Coast Plaza) pickups. (I didn't see any more pairs.)

nice pick ups on the 95s. I went about 5-6 days ago and they had nothing at the one at the bridge, just dress shoes.

just went to the nordstrom rack by woodland hills and they did not have the 95s =( i asked the lady too if they had any new shoes int eh back and she told methey were all out on the racks. =( nice find for sure acts65

Nice finds acts. I might go check out my Nordstrom Rack to see if them have em in. Thanks for the info.

If anyone is interested MD has the Zoom 95's on sale for $69.99!! Email me if interested. I will get them for you for that plus the shipping, no mark up.Trying to build a network!

Back
Top Bottom