Heads up ! NorthStrom Rack have the Kobe Laser 2k4s for only 49.99

Just got back from The rack in MD. with a pair of all blk Kobe III's for $49.90!!! What Ta Bargin! I don't like them @ all, but for that price I gotthem to add to the collection.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Just got back from The rack in MD. with a pair of all blk Kobe III's for $49.90!!! What Ta Bargin! I don't like them @ all, but for that price I got them to add to the collection.

Wow for less than $50? Damn I better be checking Nordstrom racks from now on.

i went to nordstrom rack here in IL. i saw kobe III size 12 for $49.99. lebron Vs blk/white color and zoom flight 95 size 13. both for $49.99.

Steals!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gridiron19

i went to nordstrom rack here in IL. i saw kobe III size 12 for $49.99. lebron Vs blk/white color and zoom flight 95 size 13. both for $49.99.

where in illinois?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

god *&^$ they need to put a rack in new jersey. its bull how y'all gettin these great steals and im stuck payin high prices lol. are there any in newyork even?

really? were there lots of them or just one of each style? if its just one its probably a random thing...i went when it was posted about the 96s and i didntsee anything....however if there was lots of different sizes then i would think its more likely the other nordstrom racks would have them...all my opinionthough.

Originally Posted by asg528

god *&^$ they need to put a rack in new jersey. its bull how y'all gettin these great steals and im stuck payin high prices lol. are there any in new york even?

yeah. not sure where, but when i was visiting some family on vacation they took me to one. it was a little after the release of the huaraches (2k4) and igot a pair for like $70 or $80.

Found a few pairs of the solido rudo Air Max 90s at the Nordstrom Rack in Lynnwood, WA for $50 two pairs in sz 9, one 8, and i think a 12

these ones
am90-solido-rudo-1.jpg

other than that... nothing interesting popped up

went today and they had absolutely nothing. i'm not sure which day they restock shoes, but i'm guessing i missed it or they didn't do it. shelvesusually are flowing with shoes and this time there was so much extra room.

Back
Top Bottom