Heads up NT. Groupon: Get $50 worth of credit for $25 at Shoebacca

Remember when LS had those amazon giftcards? Even though I got one, I got $5 credit for each one 
laugh.gif

Had over $140 worth of credit for LS.com and they had one for shoebacca the other week, $30 for $60...So I got $60 for free.

Good looks though OP, I'll consider it.

Remember when LS had those amazon giftcards? Even though I got one, I got $5 credit for each one 
laugh.gif

Had over $140 worth of credit for LS.com and they had one for shoebacca the other week, $30 for $60...So I got $60 for free.

Good looks though OP, I'll consider it.

Good looks OP.

Do they e-mail the gift card or are we supposed to check on Groupon?

Good looks OP.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Good looks OP.

after they check to see ur account (they will sometimes catch ppl using mult accts, diff emails, etc), ul get something in your groupon acct which is usually a link to the vendor with your discount (they did with amazon)
you'll get the gc account number there too

Good looks OP.

after they check to see ur account (they will sometimes catch ppl using mult accts, diff emails, etc), ul get something in your groupon acct which is usually a link to the vendor with your discount (they did with amazon)
you'll get the gc account number there too

Good looks OP.

It'll be in your account.   I've ordered before and it took about a day before it went through.   Legit site.   They ALWAYS have some type of good deal.

Good looks OP.

It'll be in your account.   I've ordered before and it took about a day before it went through.   Legit site.   They ALWAYS have some type of good deal.

Back
Top Bottom