Heads up on the air jordan 1 red/black Hi Straps!

well they have them in stock at sharpstown mall in Houston for retail price and FSR..no one really knows about these i guess because they have been out for agood week already.. good luck and hope you get your pairs Footaction is the place to go

great more 1's........why dont JB put out XI's like this......that would be the shiznit......XI's FOR EVERYONE......!!!!!!

too bad im in LA... oh, wait, LA is the best place to be!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What! They have the black n red 1's strap? I thought these were QS. They have been pretty much gone since release date!

the red/black/white Hi Straps...the 1's that already came out...they re-stocked (the 1's which they released 3 hi straps in 1 day)

Why is LA so cool? It's covered in smog, the weathers much better in San Diego.
The Lakers are the biggest tainted bandwagon team in the US anyways, the new
Bulls.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ yep next to NY of course
well yea, LA is first, next to LA in a far second in NY

pshhhh Philly all the way

^^^lol wat? ATL da best place 2 b. n y do these shoes sell 4 so much? i seen em 200+ on ebay. is it just because they're a bred cw?

Originally Posted by Spradley

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ yep next to NY of course
well yea, LA is first, next to LA in a far second in NY

pshhhh Philly all the way

^^^lol wat? ATL da best place 2 b. n y do these shoes sell 4 so much? i seen em 200+ on ebay. is it just because they're a bred cw?
ATL= middle of nowhere, Philly= only good for cheesesteaks

I'll pass but thanks anyway. Sharpstown is the definition of a hood mall but I still love it because they have everything you need from shoes and clothes.

Back
Top Bottom