Originally Posted by JPZx

Never had any of those things
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Live a little.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Thats true, I cheat like once a week or once every other week and only if I go out with friends or family.

Originally Posted by JD617

Nowitness, what age did you notice a change?
laugh.gif
Man I'm 22 and I can already tell the difference...In high school and my first couple years in college I could eat and drink whatever I wanted and never gain a pound... Even when I got outta shape and let myexercise habits slip I wouldn't have to worry about it...

Now?
laugh.gif
I eat a hamburger and feel like I needa go run for an hour and ahalf... I still don't eat as well as I should, but I'm definitely a lot more cautious about what I'm eating and how much... I gotta be, or I'llblimp up...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And maaaaaan those cheese fries look nasty...
sick.gif

Last year's #1
1. The Worst Food in America

Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing

cheesefries.jpg

2,900 calories
182 g fat
240 g carbs

This weapon of mass construction is the caloric equivalent of eating 14 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, before your dinner arrives. Even if you split this "starter" with three friends, you'll have downed a dinner's worth of calories before your entree arrives. Follow this up with a steak, sides, and a dessert and you could easily break the 3,500 calorie barrier.
I'm screwed.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I go there at least twice a month.

I get a salad w/ ranch
12 oz steak
couple slices of the free bread
and a double portion of aussie cheese fries for my sides
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I go through about 3 glasses of cherry coke...

WOW.,,,it is just sinking in now how terrible this really is. I probably eat enough calories in that one meal to last me through the weekend.

yikes, I can never enjoy this meal again
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Man I'm 22 and I can already tell the difference... In high school and my first couple years in college I could eat and drink whatever I wanted and never gain a pound
Damn, I just turned 22 and I'm still at that level so far. We'll see how long that lasts.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

And maaaaaan those cheese fries look nasty...
sick.gif

That pic doesn't do them justice.
laugh.gif

Outacontrol, nice execution.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Last year's #1
1. The Worst Food in America

Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing

cheesefries.jpg

2,900 calories
182 g fat
240 g carbs

This weapon of mass construction is the caloric equivalent of eating 14 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, before your dinner arrives. Even if you split this "starter" with three friends, you'll have downed a dinner's worth of calories before your entree arrives. Follow this up with a steak, sides, and a dessert and you could easily break the 3,500 calorie barrier.
I'm screwed.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I go there at least twice a month.

I get a salad w/ ranch
12 oz steak
couple slices of the free bread
and a double portion of aussie cheese fries for my sides
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I go through about 3 glasses of cherry coke...

WOW.,,,it is just sinking in now how terrible this really is. I probably eat enough calories in that one meal to last me through the weekend.

yikes, I can never enjoy this meal again
sick.gif

eek.gif
good god dude

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Worst Beer
Sierra Nevada Stout (12 oz bottle)
210 calories
20 g carbohydrates

Okay this annoys me - not only because sierra nevada is one of my favorite brewers either.

But if you're going to be drinking alcohol, you're not a health nut. Sorry - just doesn't work that way.

And if you're going to drink these light/low-cal/ultra-light/64 beers - you need to realize a few things.

Let's do some math here... MGD 64 has 64 calories... this is true. It also has just over 2 percent alcohol in it. Meaning - to get the same type of buzz as most other light beers, you have to drink twice as much, giving you 128 calories - putting it right in the mix (and higher than a lot) with all those other mainstays (coors light, miller lite, etc). The drink is a stupid marketing ploy, so don't think you're getting away with something by drinking it except looking stupid.

Secondly - I choose to drink good beer rather than light beer for the same reasons... generally speaking, the beers I drink will range in the 200 calories per serving area - which is more than your standard light beer. But guess what? I'm getting 1.5-2 times the amount of alcohol, and i'm getting real, hand-crafted ingredients - not preservatives and cheap factory line production ingredients that will have you on the toilet the next day. In the end - you're about 5 times better off, having paid close to the same amount to drink half the amount of liquid and get the same exact level of drunkness.

Moral of the story? I think it's +@%# they would throw solid beer companies like SN on a list like this because they look at the nutritional information out of context like that.

As a Chico State alumn, I say to hell with this list. Pale Ale, Summer Fest, Wheat, and Celebration, all day every day.

How do these foods have so many calories? It's just insane thinking about it. I eat about 2500-3000 calories daily and I never feel hungry. How does ashake have 2000 calories
laugh.gif

That's nasty...good thing Canada doesn't have most of those restaurants. When I have a cheat meal, I don't usually eat junk food; I just treatmyself to extra helpings of tasty, healthy food (i.e. all you can eat sashimi).

I've had the Oreo shake before.

I was disappointed for the amount of calories in the damn thing.

1. The Worst Food in America of 2009
Baskin Robbins Large Chocolate Oreo Shake
2,600 calories
135 g fat

I'v actually had 1 before, never again after reading that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Fast metabolism FTW!!
You're telling me. I sometimes feel like I have the fastest metabolism ever
laugh.gif
. I eat nonstop, and gain no weight (God bless me). My mom worries that peoplewill think she doesn't feed me, but I eat plenty of food throughout the day.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

1. The Worst Food in America of 2009
Baskin Robbins Large Chocolate Oreo Shake
2,600 calories
135 g fat
I'v actually had 1 before, never again after reading that
roll.gif

samething i just said. god damn thats alot
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Respect21

cause its high in calories it should have tasted yummy??
laugh.gif
smh.gif

although it sometimes does

Originally Posted by Respect21

cause its high in calories it should have tasted yummy??
laugh.gif
smh.gif

although it sometimes does

Back
Top Bottom