Health and Wellness thread Supplements , Nautral Products and Diet , Vitamins and Grooming

Sonny Corinthos

formerly joeclear
I really got into taking in vitamins and supplements recently : Biotin , Salmon Oil supplements . Vitamin E .

This weekend I bought some Dr Sebi Sea Moss and Bladderrack pills and started taking Spirulina .

Today I even ordered some Accent Clay soap from amazon to take showers with (it's suppose to be made up of natural ingredients)

I can't wait to take the Salmon oil pills when my fish oil supplements I got for free run out next week . I heard JLo talk about it as something she takes everyday

sundown.jpg

Multi vitamins are useless unless you don’t eat a well balanced diet

the only supplement I take it fish oil and flaxseed oil. And sometimes fiber too.

Past two years been taking the following daily :
-Alkaline water, usually ph balance of 10
-Sea Moss and Bladderwrack with budrock root
-Black Seed Oil pills
-Zinc
-Yohimbe, horny goat weed and Maca Root :pimp:
-Vitamin D3
-Few different holistic tea's
-Few other specialty herb pills for skin, blood pressure and overall health

It is a spot here in Detroit called Moor Herbs where I get everything, been going there the past few years. They ship nation wide as well.

Alot of people dont realize its what YOU DONT eat that makes the difference.

Most upper class people dont eat bread. They take the buns off hamburgers/hot dogs. For certain recipes like Spaghetti, they use Zucchini Noodles. When baking Pizzas they use a cauliflower crust.

Also, Wealthy households dont consume dairy (Tony Robbins baby cow theory). If they do drink Milk, its from Goats and Sheeps or an alternative like Oat/Almond/Rice. Regular milk from Cows is responsible for skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema.

Also most Rich People dont take Fish Oil - they simply make it a staple of their diet. And no they dont eat at like Pappadeaux, Red Lobster, Long John Silvers or Captain D's either - those restaurants are for pretentious fools tryna pretend that they got it like that and have money to blow. Real rich people go to Trader Joes & Whole Foods to buy Gelfite, Mussels, Clams, Oysters, Sardines, Mackerel, Sea Bass, Trout, Cod Ventresca Tuna etc. All the above i mentioned are low in mercury so u dont have to worry.

Fish Oil pills dont really make make a difference - yeah your increasing your Omega 3 but if your not actively trying to reduce your Omega 6 level its all for nothin...(the ratio is what counts).

If u dont know, most Omega 6 comes in the form of processed snacks. Ask yourself when is the last time you seen a rich Dude eating a bag of Doritos or Cheese Puffs? They eat actual meals, if they're bored in between meals they have actual hobbies like visit Art Museums, buying Real Estate or playing golf.

Last edited:
Alot of people dont realize its what YOU DONT eat that makes the difference.

Most upper class people ($50k a year and up) dont eat bread. They take the buns off hamburgers/hot dogs. For certain recipes like Spaghetti, they use Zucchini Noodles. IWhen baking Pizzas they use a cauliflower crust.

Also, Wealthy households with assets totaling 250k dont consume dairy (Tony Robbins baby cow theory). If they do drink Milk, its from Goats and Sheeps or an alternative like Oat/Almond/Rice. Regular milk from Cows is responsible for skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema.

Also not to get religious but most Rich People (millionaires with Paid off mortgages, Vehicles and mutual funds) dont take Fish Oil - they simply make Fish a centerpiece of their diet. They dont necessarily eat at restaurants like Pappadeaux, Red Lobster, Long John Silvers or Captain D's either - a disproportionate amount of millionaires are either Hindu, Jewish or Muslim and can't consume the swine. In the absence of Pork they compensate with Fish - Gelfite, Mussels, Clams, Oysters, Sardines, Mackerel, Sea Bass, Trout, Cod Ventresca Tuna etc. All the above i mentioned are low in mercury so u dont have to worry.

Fish Oil pills dont really make make a difference - yeah your increasing your Omega 3 but if your not actively trying to reduce your Omega 6 level its all for nothin...(the ratio is what counts).

If u dont know, most Omega 6 comes in the form of processed snacks. Ask yourself when is the last time you seen a rich Dude eating a bag of Doritos or Cheese Puffs? They eat actual meals, if they're bored in between meals they have actual hobbies like buying rare art, Real Estate or playing golf.

wut?

I hope this was a typo and you meant $500k because i know dudes who make 100k and still eat bread, burgers, hot dogs, pop tarts, etc.

Got my yearly physical and the doctor said my liver enzymes are a bit high and I have to watch my diet from now on. Will be my new years resolution. Have to dive into the whole eating healthy BS. Can't lie....turning 40 next year and I've been lucky to have a good metabolism....cuz my dear lord have I put some serious Junk in my body....just a year ago I would eat a quart of Ice Cream in one seating. Already doing the Gym thing and can't lie....it's definitely worked....but have to work on the diet part FML

This is your friendly reminder that Zinc must be taken with Chelated Copper because of their symbiotic relationship.

Be careful with Maca, if you take with no one to consensually poke on, you'll end up a rabid wolf.

Do kegels and reverse kegels regularly so you won't need those pills named after animals sold in the gas station.

This is your friendly reminder that Zinc must be taken with Chelated Copper because of their symbiotic relationship.

Be careful with Maca, if you take with no one to consensually poke on, you'll end up a rabid wolf.

Do kegels and reverse kegels regularly so you won't need those pills named after animals sold in the gas station.

200.gif
Dat Maca plus Yohimbe hit different

I've been taking Nano D3 from Nanoceuticals since Mid April. Making it nano sized they say it's clinically proven to enter your bloodstream and absorbed much better than any other way.

Was also taking Nano Glutathione & B12, but stopped those a few months ago. One of the two were giving me strange gastrointestinal type of bloating/discomfort.

Started taking iwi life brand Omega 3 that's made from algae, and has EPA, DHA, & other Omegas in it.

And I'll suck on some Zand lozenges that has some Zinc & Vitamin C in it.

*Edit* Forgot to mention 2 others. Possibly one of the most important, Host Defense My Community Mycelium & fruitbody extract. The other is a full spectrum Hemp elixir. Here's the lineup.
PXL_20210101_214436935.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom