Hear Ye', Hear Ye! Tis' the first day of MUSTACHE MARCH!

calibeebee

Supporter
You know what it do.  Don't shave your upper lip til march is over, unless you wanna be like every woman and child.  Use this thread to post your stache' pics or cool mustache quotes.  I bid you all a good morrow and let the march begin!

Spoiler [+]
n11506385_35267391_350.jpg

Good shhtt I already got like a 3 week head start..

goin for this (pharrell.).. my chick already doesn't like how much I got now.

IMG_2480.jpg

Ah, well, glad I shaved last Friday and didnt put it off. Lets see how far this thing gets in 30 days.

When you say don't shave, you mean at all or are you still allowed to trim it and whatnot?

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

When you say don't shave, you mean at all or are you still allowed to trim it and whatnot?
sorry, I should have elaborated.  You can groom and cultivate your stache' as much as you see fit.

Man I wish I could get my mustache to look normal like this.  Mine grows in real rat-like

I never shave my whole stash. but im about to grow a mean Freeway, I started in january, but had to cut it for a job interview, but now that i got the job, im growing it like Moses.

Mt stache is wild untamed lol. If I go a month without trimming it I'ma be lookin a hot mess.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

No thanks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Have you ever had just a mustache? I know your beard game is ferocious and  impregnable but have you ever rocked just the stache?

Might do this but my job might trip on me half way....

hispanic + mustach = not that great of a look

tempted though... Rule should be that you must shave on the biggining of March and let it grow throughout the month

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by oo206oo

No thanks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Have you ever had just a mustache? I know your beard game is ferocious and  impregnable but have you ever rocked just the stache?
Never. Matter of fact, when i first starting growing my beard, for the longest time i rocked it without the mustache. Then i finally gave in and grew one to connect with the beard, so it looked more complete.

wk5jlk.jpg

just shaved this morning.  will let you guys know what the progress is like.

"I may not agree with your mustache, but I will defend to the death your right to wear it."-Voltaire

I'm already in. Just finished celebrating Facial Hair February so the stache has got nice start.

On a side note, some friends and I raised about $900 for new toys for the Childrens Hospital here through Facial Hair February.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom