Heat Competition - Toronto Summit

Can I get a head count of who's bringing some shoes to display for the upcoming summit?

It would be good to get a few confirmed participants just so we know exactly how many people are entering.

Also, we can discuss if we want to just showcase it, or actually have a friendly competition with a $5 or $10 buy in, winner take all, etc. Or if anyone else can somehow get some prizes for this.

Like I said before, if we could get a nice display/showcase going on we could finally shed some light of what Toronto has to offer to the rest of the sneaker community.

^^^ I AGREE

i know alot of toronto nter have HEAVY collections :smokin
smokin.gif

winner gets an ounce with prize money...

Dimsum im in and i think sobeit is in as well

i think there should be a entry fee of 10 dollars with winner taking all and for second place maybe a small gift card from goodfoot, stolen riches or livestock if any of those stores what to take part

Supreme_Sole Auctions

^^^ thanks supreme

So far it's:

Sobe
Supreme
Dimsum

I'm not even expecting to win against these heavy hitters but its all love for the game man..

anyone else? lets make it interesting people..

^ How many pairs?
FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11​
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9 ::.
.:: |bib10|dOubleO|tdog91184|visrael|::.​
.::King James::.

up to you guys...let the people decide :D
happy.gif

anywhere between 5-10 is cool with me..

^ I suggest it should be atleast equal number of pairs...just to avoid people saying ...."oh he had more shoes to see than the other guys..."

...but if it doesn't matter then any number of pairs then...maybe 1 pair can win it...lol

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9 ::.
.:: |bib10|dOubleO|tdog91184|visrael|::.​
.::FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

^ I think that would be just right...just like last time...

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

Okay, so here's what it seems like it'll be:

Minimum 5 pairs, Maximum 10 pairs.

$10 entrance fee, winner take all.

Toronto NTers be the judge.

So far it's: Damien(supreme), Joon(doubleO), Dem(sobe), myself

(i hope i got everyone's name right..sometimes i forget cuz i'm so used to your screen names)

anyone else wanna step up? show some of your collection and let everyone see your side of your passion?

this is my word: im not sayin it shouldnt happen, but we should still allow people who want to bring heat to display and not to compete and that way they wont have to pay a fee because if they gotta pay i know alotta cats are gonna back out and not want to bring anything to show because they wont want to lose their money... and i dont blame half of them especially when ur facein beasts like sobe and supreme and others... its like giving away free money to the rich IMO

i think there should be a contest for those that want to enter, but even if not, you should still be able to bring shoes to display. mayb this is already hows its goin down but we gotta make it clear.

i personally do not want to discourage people from bringing shoes and i know having a mandatory competition fee for anyone that wants to bring shoes will discourage ALOT of people especially the ones that arent heavy in the heat department but might have a few pairs to show.

overall if there are not alot of competitors, there might be left over money from the court fees etc to dish out a small prize.

i will be bringing shoes, i do not intend to enter them in a competition but if everyone votes mandatory fee then i wont let that stop me from sharing the theme of the summit

IM STILL WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION From the NT Fam. if you are coming please let me know so i can get a rough head count.

416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

also if its a gift card i think it would be hard to choose specifically from one of those stores due to possible winner-loyalty conflicts

i just say straight cash winner can choose himself.
416 And 250 Canada

Quote:
So far it's: Damien(supreme), Joon(doubleO), Dem(sobe), myself
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.

count me in with 10 pairs!!!! a few of you saw some of what i had @ the funkmaster flex car show but added a couple of heat rocks since then so all fair in love and war let the crowd decide who got that real heat i am not in it for the money even through thats good but love seeing other heat rock on display i will pay $10 for entry thats not a prob

^ An update of the participants...

Competitors...
- Supreme
- sobe
- dimsum
- gizzy gotti

Non-participant but bringing shoes...
- Mellowg
- Milhouse

add sean price (iss) to the competition
416 And 250 Canada

^^ i might bring a pair to showcase :\
ohwell.gif

:wow:
embarassed.gif
scared to bring em with me on the bus tho...but if i do bring something hopefully its gonna be :wow:
eek.gif

TEAM M.T.L

yee dig.

^ An update of the participants...

I highly suggest putting up C$20 as a participant fee for the heat competition, let's make it worth while for them to prepare and haul those pairs to the summit. As it stands now, a winner take all prize will be C$100. If more will join then we can lower it to C$15 or even C$10...

Competitors
- Supreme
- sobe
- dimsum
- gizzy gotti
- sean price (ISS)

Non-participant but bringing shoes...
- Mellowg
- Milhouse
- kickus

~~Wow...this is going to be dope...~~
FS: Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

3 things

What time does the sneaker comp start and what time do they finish because i would like to play bball.

I think there someone should contact one of the stores like Livestock,stolen riches or Goodfoot and see if the winner could get a gift card or something im pretty sure anyone who wins will be more then happy with it and the cash

I think 15 dollars should be the max because any higher will make people not want to enter out of fears of not getting anything but losing 20 bucks. my 2 cents

good to see gizzy gotti entering he had some nice lebron stuff at the Funk Flex comp

and it looks like all the previous winners will be there. Only people that are needed now from what i know are megaman and Double O haha
Supreme_Sole Auctions

Okay so:

In response to Mellow and Supreme: I think $10 buy in is reasonable for everyone. It's not too high to the piont where people don't want to enter. And it's not too low to the point where this is just a joke of a competition. LETS GET SERIOUS..

Also, people who want to display shoes but not compete is fine also.

HEK / MELLOW - i'm under the assumption that there will be folding tables available once again for us to use on the stage?

The Rundown:

Heat Competition will take place later in the day, once everyone has had a chance to mingle and play ball. Supreme, I wanna play ball too... and i'm gonna school some NTers too so WATCH OUT (beeniemon)...

so maybe around 4pm we'll start setting up on stage. or if its a ncie day we can bring the tables outside and set up outside to have more space.

Back
Top Bottom