Heat Competition - Toronto Summit

come like 15 min early just incase if possible

ALSO ADDED TO PRIZE LIST IS A GOODFOOT PACKAGE, CONTENTS UNKNOWN...

Rules: Minimum 7, Max 10 Shoes (To Be Entered Can Bring More To Display)
Prizes: Buy In Money, Stolen Riches T-Shirt, Goodfoot Package
Judges: Everyone That Attends

Time: 12 PM Start Setting Up, 1 PM Everyone Outside To Judge, 2 PM Winner Announced And Prizes Given Out

Participants:
Sobe it1
----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

Just letting all competitors know that although the summit is no longer at the gym, the competition may still happen and all prizes are still available.

please watch this thread tmrw for details
416 And 250 Canada

Selling

this idea arose on ISS, a public park such as either trinity bellwoods a few block west of stolen riches, or if possible (gotta get in contact with the stores) a small competition in either stolen riches or one of the other sneaker boutiques in toronto.

the last idea is lucrative and i dont expect ron or anyone to say yes so dont count on it but the park idea is very doable and nothing will have to be rescheduled and it can still go down this saturday just set a time.

this is all up to the competitors because theyre the main attraction and the prizes are still good i just need to talk to Q and Ron and the buyin is still in place

peace
416 And 250 Canada

Selling

What a shame about the gym. Was looking forward to seeing some friendly-competition, see who backs their mean shoe game with a mean ball game. :lol:
laugh.gif
www.thestoryapparel.com

how about outside the store? if we have access to some folding tables we could set some stuff up in front of the store and along the block. it'd probably be good marketing for stolen riches or gdft (or whoever sponsored the prizes for the sneaker competition) In that sense, the least we could do is get their store some attention as a way to show appreciation for the prizes.

***altho we may need to reschedule as downtown is a lot further away from where my ball tournament is going to be (markham). If not, I will just have to miss out.

What a shame about the gym. Was looking forward to seeing some friendly-competition, see who backs their mean shoe game with a mean ball game. Only reason why I ever bothered to admire Js and shoes in general growing up. A Hoop Dome excursion afterwards?
^^^^^^^^^
For those ppl that really wants to play ball. If u guys are heading down bellwoods park. theres a gym there.. I think ball starts at 11 or 12 (not sure) its only $2.50 for a couple of hours.. Give them a call. I dont think i can find out for u guys, coz iam usually done at 8..just my two cents..

Back
Top Bottom