Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

There's no thread? If there is, delete. But I don't see one.

I know it's only October but I do think you can take something away from tonight. Both squads at near full strength, both have a lot to play for tonight. Can be indicative of what happens in the summer (ie last years opener)

Heat by 8.

There's no thread? If there is, delete. But I don't see one.

I know it's only October but I do think you can take something away from tonight. Both squads at near full strength, both have a lot to play for tonight. Can be indicative of what happens in the summer (ie last years opener)

Heat by 8.

i feel dirty rooting for boston...

reeeeally dirty. first i rooted for them to knock out lebron in the playoffs because i thought it would make him leave the cavs for the knicks. now i'm rooting for them because i'm salty he didn't come.

*sigh*

and i need to see delonte and lebron on te court at the same time.

reeeeally dirty. first i rooted for them to knock out lebron in the playoffs because i thought it would make him leave the cavs for the knicks. now i'm rooting for them because i'm salty he didn't come.

*sigh*

Originally Posted by DubA169

*sigh*

laugh.gif

III LOOOVVVVEEE ITTTT.

Originally Posted by DubA169

*sigh*

laugh.gif

III LOOOVVVVEEE ITTTT.

The subplots alone have me giddy. 

Bron, West
Shaq, Heat
J Oneal vs former team
The big 3, vs the other big 3
How will Rondo play?
Will we see Boston go on a 12-2 run and the cameras pan to Riley steaming out both his ears?

All good.  Lookin forward to this game, but as always, it's just one game, and Mike Miller ain't there, Perkins ain't there, Wade and his sidekicks haven't spent more then 4 minutes on the court during game action, this is merely a glimpse, lot can change in 7-8 months.  So for now, just enjoy the show. 
happy.gif

The subplots alone have me giddy. 

Bron, West
Shaq, Heat
J Oneal vs former team
The big 3, vs the other big 3
How will Rondo play?
Will we see Boston go on a 12-2 run and the cameras pan to Riley steaming out both his ears?

All good.  Lookin forward to this game, but as always, it's just one game, and Mike Miller ain't there, Perkins ain't there, Wade and his sidekicks haven't spent more then 4 minutes on the court during game action, this is merely a glimpse, lot can change in 7-8 months.  So for now, just enjoy the show. 
happy.gif

I'l be the first to say it: Heat by 20.

Spoiler [+]
I hope Boston tears them a new one; ESPN would break.

I'l be the first to say it: Heat by 20.

Spoiler [+]
I hope Boston tears them a new one; ESPN would break.

Delonte is suspended tonight.

LeBron is gonna slap a gaudy triple double tonight to send a message to all the doubters-haters.

Heat by 6.

Delonte is suspended tonight.

LeBron is gonna slap a gaudy triple double tonight to send a message to all the doubters-haters.

Heat by 6.

Back
Top Bottom