Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

It's a fact 85% of Heat fans are bandwagoners

I know a few people in Miami and they all said Miami is one of the worst sport city especially when it come to basketball. The majority of their fans are fairweather fans .

If you volunteer to go to a Heat game and do a survey. I bet 85% of their fans don't even know the history of the team nor the roster of the team 5 years ago lol

lol so u give a stat and say its fact but ur sample population is a few people?????

that correlation fail.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I know a few people in Miami and they all said Miami is one of the worst sport city especially when it come to basketball. The majority of their fans are fairweather fans .

If you volunteer to go to a Heat game and do a survey. I bet 85% of their fans don't even know the history of the team nor the roster of the team 5 years ago lol
Nice mathematics breh.

Even if you were true, I continue to wonder why yall think this matters at all. The bandwagoners still got a better team than

yall "loyalists" Stop getting punked by your ownership demand them to do better. They will only listen to your dollars.

And this has to do with what?  Game is still won on the court, not by bandwagon %'s

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Nice mathematics breh.

Even if you were true, I continue to wonder why yall think this matters at all. The bandwagoners still got a better team than

yall "loyalists" Stop getting punked by your ownership demand them to do better. They will only listen to your dollars.
This post would work better in June after the heat win the finals.

The squad 5 years ago was coming off of a title, so I'm pretty sure fans now know who was on the team.

miamib30514:
KenJi714:

Nice mathematics breh.

I'm'a try to help you out w/ this one, miamib. You can't worry about those kinds of responses. Bandwagon accusations come with success, bro. Wear it like a badge. :lol: And remember, this is coming from a Lakers fan. I've been hearing 'bandwagon fans' accusations since junior high. :lol:

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

%%+!!* bout to be SHOOK in about 27 hours.
2duvzf8.jpg

^^ I almost did too but i've had the reggie miller chokesign going all the way back to my old banned SN.. I'll take this on a shirt though...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

miamib30514:
KenJi714:

Nice mathematics breh.

I'm'a try to help you out w/ this one, miamib. You can't worry about those kinds of responses. Bandwagon accusations come with success, bro. Wear it like a badge.
laugh.gif
And remember, this is coming from a Lakers fan. I've been hearing 'bandwagon fans' accusations since junior high.
laugh.gif

Im sure people arent calling ALL the Heat fans on here bandwagoners.  But if you were a Celts fan a few years ago, and then a Lakers fan, and now a Heat fan....what do you call that

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Why is Hibbert even talking. Dude is lucky there are a premium of tall dudes in the NBA or he wouldn't have even been an all-star this season. I'm fully convinced, the NT slurpery of the Pacers confirms that they are vastly overrated.

The team that earned the 3 seed is overrated? come on bro
the team earned their 3 seed and I have nothing to say against that. I'm not saying that Indiana isn't deserving of the 3 seed or what not, I'm just saying that the same people glorifying Indiana need to realize what Miami was able to do this season as well. I'm not gonna front and act like I'm not a huge Lebron fan, but I feel like Miami should've been a 1 seed had the season been a normal 82 games. Sure, Indiana will give Miami a good fight, but people sound really
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
acting like this Indiana team is really going to come in and take down the MVP, his sidekick, and a velociraptor down, in their own house. come on bro

Originally Posted by John Mayer

lol so u give a stat and say its fact but ur sample population is a few people?????

that correlation fail.

laugh.gif
 exactly! cat stays running his mouth...senselessly!

solarius49:
23ska909red02:
miamib30514:

I'm'a try to help you out w/ this one, miamib. You can't worry about those kinds of responses. Bandwagon accusations come with success, bro. Wear it like a badge.
laugh.gif
And remember, this is coming from a Lakers fan. I've been hearing 'bandwagon fans' accusations since junior high.
laugh.gif

Im sure people arent calling ALL the Heat fans on here bandwagoners.  But if you were a Celts fan a few years ago, and then a Lakers fan, and now a Heat fan....what do you call that
I call that a bandwagon fan, no doubt. But how can you go around stamping the fan cards w/ a big 'LOYAL' on the front of the card?
laugh.gif
You can't. No one can. So why try? I mean, if you KNOW someone is bandwagonning, by all means, let them have it. There's a few dudes on here who can hardly post without getting called out for their lack of loyalty, and I love it.
laugh.gif
I'm a sports nut, and I know that giving up on your team & switching is UNACCEPTABLE.

But my point to miamib was that his team is experiencing success right now, so there WILL be bandwagon fans, and there WILL be bandwagon accusations. Ain't no one accusing the Bobcats of having bandwagon fans. Amirite?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom