Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Wait so is the league soft? Or should Haslem be kicked out?

YALL ARE TRANSPARENT
laugh.gif
Pump ya brakes Granger UD IS BACK
smokin.gif

He knocked the $%+@ outta Hansbrough
eek.gif

def should have been a flagrant 2. aint complaining tho.

What the hell is steve kerr talking about why would hans be fined for that foul. I may have to watch this game on mute

I'm all for making the game tougher but that's an automatic ejection, hit was pre-meditated and just knocks Psycho T while in the air....went for the head.
Artest makes a play on the ball last night and that's a flagrant 1.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Yes, it should have been a flagrant 2....but we got a lot of wishy-washy cats in here tho. On one hand they're complaining about how the NBA has gone soft and how it's not like the game was in the 80's/90's...and on the other, they're screaming that UD should be kicked out.

Kudos to the refs for letting these guys play. I got NO problem with either call. This is the playoffs.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

YALL ARE TRANSPARENT
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Are you saying you do not see a difference between Hans foul and then the foul on Haslam?

IF you want to call the foul against wade a personal foul and the one on haslam a flagrant 1 fine but the two fouls were not equal

Originally Posted by miamib30514

YALL ARE TRANSPARENT
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
The league IS soft and that's exactly why he should be tossed 
eyes.gif

With the way the league is these days, thats a foul that gets you tossed.

But of course there is no consistency when it comes to the Heat. Some rules can be broken.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yes, it should have been a flagrant 2....but we got a lot of wishy-washy cats in here tho. On one hand they're complaining about how the NBA has gone soft and how it's not like the game was in the 80's/90's...and on the other, they're screaming that UD should be kicked out.

Kudos to the refs for letting these guys play. I got NO problem with either call. This is the playoffs.

Literally 1 page later too. I'm here like 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Very stupid play from UD given Bosh's injury and that great fourth quarter he had on Sunday.

He's extremely lucky he didn't get thrown out with a Flagrant 2

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Now that was a Flagrant 2

lol I forgot to explain myself yesterday that even though MWP pushed off with his left arm that it didn't deserve a flagrant 2 foul called. More like a flagrant 1
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom