Hedo Turkoglu, one of the best passing big men in the L?

Joined Mar 3, 2006
This guy has been nothing short of amazing the past year and a half... His ball-handling skills are amazing for his height, the only guy I think I can put ahead of him as far as ball-handling goes is Tim Duncan, but man, I can see why this guy was so good in the Kings offense years ago.

Hedo.. :pimp:

DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Joined May 22, 2007
that crossover then 3 he did tonight was ill...he has good ballhandling skills...
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Joined Aug 7, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]only guy I think I can put ahead of him as far as ball-handling goes is Tim Duncan[hr][/hr]
:nerd:
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

Joined Jul 30, 2004
In the game today, the best big men in passing and ball handling is definitly KG. Has many seasons with more than 5 assists and almost an entire career with more than 4.
In NBA history i think the prize goes to Larry Bird. Dude was 6-10 and had more than 6 assists in career average.

Joined Jun 19, 2002
i definitely don't mind Hedo making some plays for us. he's just so dam inconsistent.

Joined Apr 8, 2005
this man with the ball is......

Team New York
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Joined Dec 27, 2002
Another early 2000's Sacramento product developing into a great player. :pimp:
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Joined Apr 6, 2005
6'10", sure. but i would hardly consider Hidayet a 'big'.

Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Joined Dec 25, 2003
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

I really don't consider him "big". He plays on the perimeter.

Didn't realize he was that tall, though.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Joined Oct 14, 2004
KG > Duncan in this category folks.

Webber > all tho
I know K-TOWN...
Tha'REAL K-TOWN...
That's WESTSIDE CHI-TOWN...Ya'll dudes is straightCLOWNS

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee

Joined Nov 11, 2003
What, since when is turkoglu a big man?
Small guys have to prove they can play; big guys have to prove they cannot
play. Guards have to be like a chain with no weak links, guards cannot have
any physical weaknesses.

Joined Mar 3, 2006
Since he's 6'10''.. :lol:

I consider 6'10''+ a big man, even though Hedo is capable of running 1-4 on the court with his ball-handling skills.

KLJ hit the nail on the head though with what I was getting at, Hedo, Peja, Bobby Jax, Jason Williams/Mike Bibby, C-Webb, and Vlade, all very good with the ball and knowing what to do with it, they would have won a championship if it weren't for Derek Fisher :lol:
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

J

jawnstockton

Hidayet is 6'10...when the Kings drafted him, he was only like 6'4...no joke. He kept growing every year while on the Kings.

I'm glad to see him doing well.
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

Joined Jul 11, 2007
^ :lol:
u cant be serious.
luke is not a big man by any means.

but :smh:

Dude's ball handling and passing is wayy better than KG, TD, hedo, even C Web
i accidentally deleted my team clippers and team saints sigs. If u have either one, pm me.

Joined Dec 7, 2003
a big man and a tall man are not the same thing. glen davis is a big yet he's not tall in nba terms. hedo may be tall but he's not a big. same goes with lamar.

Joined Feb 6, 2006
Amare Stoudemire >>>>> (Insert NBA Player above 6'9")
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Joined Mar 31, 2001
I say Brad Miller as the best passing center in the league.
UMichigan
home of the wolverines

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now