Hedo Turkoglu, one of the best passing big men in the L?

This guy has been nothing short of amazing the past year and a half... His ball-handling skills are amazing for his height, the only guy I think I can put ahead of him as far as ball-handling goes is Tim Duncan, but man, I can see why this guy was so good in the Kings offense years ago.

Hedo.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

that crossover then 3 he did tonight was ill...he has good ballhandling skills...
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Quote:
only guy I think I can put ahead of him as far as ball-handling goes is Tim Duncan
:nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

In the game today, the best big men in passing and ball handling is definitly KG. Has many seasons with more than 5 assists and almost an entire career with more than 4.
In NBA history i think the prize goes to Larry Bird. Dude was 6-10 and had more than 6 assists in career average.

i definitely don't mind Hedo making some plays for us. he's just so dam inconsistent.

this man with the ball is......

nba_g_duncan1_412.jpg
Team New York
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Another early 2000's Sacramento product developing into a great player. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

6'10", sure. but i would hardly consider Hidayet a 'big'.

Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

I really don't consider him "big". He plays on the perimeter.

Didn't realize he was that tall, though.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

KG > Duncan in this category folks.

Webber > all tho
I know K-TOWN...
Tha'REAL K-TOWN...
That's WESTSIDE CHI-TOWN...Ya'll dudes is straightCLOWNS

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee

What, since when is turkoglu a big man?
Small guys have to prove they can play; big guys have to prove they cannot
play. Guards have to be like a chain with no weak links, guards cannot have
any physical weaknesses.

Since he's 6'10''.. :lol:
laugh.gif

I consider 6'10''+ a big man, even though Hedo is capable of running 1-4 on the court with his ball-handling skills.

KLJ hit the nail on the head though with what I was getting at, Hedo, Peja, Bobby Jax, Jason Williams/Mike Bibby, C-Webb, and Vlade, all very good with the ball and knowing what to do with it, they would have won a championship if it weren't for Derek Fisher :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Hidayet is 6'10...when the Kings drafted him, he was only like 6'4...no joke. He kept growing every year while on the Kings.

I'm glad to see him doing well.
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
u cant be serious.
luke is not a big man by any means.

but :smh:
smh.gif
4qqxn5y.jpg

Dude's ball handling and passing is wayy better than KG, TD, hedo, even C Web
i accidentally deleted my team clippers and team saints sigs. If u have either one, pm me.

a big man and a tall man are not the same thing. glen davis is a big yet he's not tall in nba terms. hedo may be tall but he's not a big. same goes with lamar.

Amare Stoudemire >>>>> (Insert NBA Player above 6'9")
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

I say Brad Miller as the best passing center in the league.
UMichigan
home of the wolverines

Back
Top Bottom