Heeeeeeeeeeeelp AZ Help!!!!

All right Niketalk I need your help. Am from Phx Arizona I dont know how many places I called Does any body know were the V's are coming out . So any body in the AZ area
ohwell.gif
Hit me Back Thx

Not sure who is getting them around here...what size you wear homie???

Crease your shoes already...

Not a lot of places around here....did you try Shiekh Shoes and Steven's Shoes? You could try eBay, if you are willing to take the risk...
LAX II PHX

I just picked up the Retro Vs on ebay, there's still quite a few left if you're willing to spend a few extra bucks.

smh at resellers >:
mad.gif

LAX II PHX

any other Arizona NTers pick up the Vs? If so, please share with the rest of us where you copped! thanks!
LAX II PHX

^^ that sucks. i need to get a job at a shoe store. i think that's the only way to pick up heat. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

LAX II PHX

I feel this is useless, but I'll start here:

Please AZ tell me where you're getting your Greenbean V's :pimp:
pimp.gif
and Grapes! :wow:
eek.gif
!!!!

thanks in advance
LAX II PHX

by easy, do you mean online easy? or just hit up the local Finishline at Scottsdale Fashion Square easy?
LAX II PHX

Grean beans should be real easy, almost every shoe store will have them. I know every Finishline should be getting them and at Desert Sky there should be 5 stores getting them.

They had the black/carolina V's at Undefeated in Silverlake(LOS ANGELES), CA.
They were going for $160, but I only had enough for Union AF180's, and Undftd Dunk NL's. and an UNDEFEATED Fitted.
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

Back
Top Bottom