Hell Hath No Fury Like A Women Scorned...

823
15
Joined Sep 27, 2010
A mad woman=
. They're already unpredictable on the regular, but if you make them mad, they will hit the switch so fast and become just straight up spiteful and evil. All rules and codes go out the window when they're angry. Post your stories of dealing with these "unstable creatures".

-Had a fat #$+%% bust out my windows, throw a brick through my windshield and key my car because I called her fat.

-Stopped talking to this young girl(one of my best friend's cousin), she got upset about it and told all her family that I choked her. _s be saying they were gonna kill me over the internet for the longest. Only time I choked her was during sex and thats because she BEGGED me.

-Another Girl almost had my baby outta spite. She told me she was pregnant and I kept going about how it was no chance it was mine. She was all for an abortion until I started saying that. She got to saying she was gonna have it and how she couldn't wait to ruin my life (keep in mind i already have a kid). I let a couple weeks go by and did a complete 180 and starting straight kissing her @%@ to get that procedure taken care of. She said she would have ruined own her life just to ruin mine

 
-The older brother of this girl i used to talk to stole my phone. I caught him one day with ol girl and another sster. I immediately started to beat his @%@ and his sisters tried to jump in. I threw one of them out of the way and slapped the other one (old girl). Next day, 2 of my neighbors come to my house and say how the girl boyfriend wanted to talk to me. I look out the door and its AT LEAST 20 _s on that corner waiting on me to come down there. Needless to say, I stayed at the crib. Caught up with homie a lil while later when him and the girl had broken up, he told me if I would have came down there that day, it would have been over for me.
 
22,525
2,383
Joined Nov 25, 2005
this is why i dont want it with gay people

u might think someone is a sissy but when it comes down to it crazy strength will trump sane strength any day of the week
 
2,476
34
Joined Jul 15, 2007
Ah I dont think its the women in your life's fault, I think you made some bad decisions that resulted in those consequences. 
 

dip

369
10
Joined Jun 2, 2010
Originally Posted by jhobson5

Ah I dont think its the women in your life's fault, I think you made some bad decisions that resulted in those consequences. 
I disagree, I think they overreacted.  Come on, a brick and a key because you called her fat? 
 
3,254
85
Joined Oct 4, 2010
my chick said she was going to use voodoo on me I told her short %@@ to sit down somewhere
 

go rilla

Banned
3,018
99
Joined Apr 2, 2011
Originally Posted by Cuffy

A mad woman=
. They're already unpredictable on the regular, but if you make them mad, they will hit the switch so fast and become just straight up spiteful and evil. All rules and codes go out the window when they're angry. Post your stories of dealing with these "unstable creatures".

-Had a fat #$+%% bust out my windows, throw a brick through my windshield and key my car because I called her fat.

-Stopped talking to this young girl(one of my best friend's cousin), she got upset about it and told all her family that I choked her. _s be saying they were gonna kill me over the internet for the longest. Only time I choked her was during sex and thats because she BEGGED me.

-Another Girl almost had my baby outta spite. She told me she was pregnant and I kept going about how it was no chance it was mine. She was all for an abortion until I started saying that. She got to saying she was gonna have it and how she couldn't wait to ruin my life (keep in mind i already have a kid). I let a couple weeks go by and did a complete 180 and starting straight kissing her @%@ to get that procedure taken care of. She said she would have ruined own her life just to ruin mine

 
-The older brother of this girl i used to talk to stole my phone. I caught him one day with ol girl and another sster. I immediately started to beat his @%@ and his sisters tried to jump in. I threw one of them out of the way and slapped the other one (old girl). Next day, 2 of my neighbors come to my house and say how the girl boyfriend wanted to talk to me. I look out the door and its AT LEAST 20 _s on that corner waiting on me to come down there. Needless to say, I stayed at the crib. Caught up with homie a lil while later when him and the girl had broken up, he told me if I would have came down there that day, it would have been over for me.
im guessing it was one of the many girls you get on a day
 
2,476
34
Joined Jul 15, 2007
Originally Posted by Dip

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Ah I dont think its the women in your life's fault, I think you made some bad decisions that resulted in those consequences. 
I disagree, I think they overreacted.  Come on, a brick and a key because you called her fat? 
Why call her fat in the first place? I mean was it really necessary to point out something she was insecure about? Its karma. 
 
823
15
Joined Sep 27, 2010
Originally Posted by taymane23

my chick said she was going to use voodoo on me I told her short %@@ to sit down somewhere

See....thats the **+$ im talking about. That scares me because i believe in that kinda stuff. I will probably never talk to a girl from the NO or with haitian descent because of that.

I heard of a girl putting period blood in her dude's food on that voodoo tip to get him to stop cheating.
 
3,254
85
Joined Oct 4, 2010
Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by taymane23

my chick said she was going to use voodoo on me I told her short %@@ to sit down somewhere

See....thats the **+$ im talking about. That scares me because i believe in that kinda stuff. I will probably never talk to a girl from the NO or with haitian descent because of that.

I heard of a girl putting period blood in her dude's food on that voodoo tip to get him to stop cheating.
and thats exactly where my gal is from but them mofos have the best womb 
 

h connect

Banned
68
10
Joined Sep 6, 2011
I agree fully that woman can be looney...but come on man, at what point do you stop and say maybe it's the caliber of women you are dealing with?
 
3,126
2,723
Joined Mar 13, 2008
Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by taymane23

my chick said she was going to use voodoo on me I told her short %@@ to sit down somewhere

See....thats the **+$ im talking about. That scares me because i believe in that kinda stuff. I will probably never talk to a girl from the NO or with haitian descent because of that.

I heard of a girl putting period blood in her dude's food on that voodoo tip to get him to stop cheating.
and thats exactly where my gal is from but them mofos have the best womb 
This is like the traditional catch a man spell that all women go to. My grandma even put me on game about this (there's more to it then just the blood
). Although I haven't witnessed a women doing this
first hand it I've heard of plenty of stories (even from my ex).
 
16,211
4,838
Joined Jan 5, 2004
Aahhh... crazy !%%%%%*... can't live them, around them, or even in the same state
.. but god are the fun to smash...
 

polorico

Banned
1,188
10
Joined Apr 7, 2011
when girls try to get tuff and get nutty


pop on them , and they will remember you dont bleed once a month.
 
1,842
19
Joined Apr 17, 2008
Or some of us get hurt and have enough self esteem to keep it moving.
At the end of the day, it's about a woman's self worth. I'm not going to let ANYONE see me acting crazy like that no matter how angry I get

The worst thing I do when I am upset about a boy is smoke a cig, and I even feel ashamed about THAT
 
Top Bottom