Hell Rell - BullPen Threapy/Jr writer - Still Standing Mixtape (3/30)

1g6eh.jpg

hell rell produced by ajayones

the two drops today produced on em both also .

update later with videos

but i already knew last week that Still Standing wont droppin today

i feel like im like one of 5 people on here that still checks for these dudes.

im playn Signs by S.A.S right now while im typin this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just found out about bullpen therapy just last night.

u produce for 40 too? cuz he one of my favorite rappers to listen to but his beats are trash alot of times

oh yea, im still waitin for dudes to make a beat outta Seeds of Love by Tears for Fears

i aint forgot. i been wantin to hear sombody do that for years. closest i got was So Free which sampled Woman In Chains

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

people still listen to this dude?

i do. i pretty much only listen to dudes who i was listening to around 2000-2003

cuz most stuff i heard since i was in college is terrible.

i dont care if dude still sounds the same as he did back then. it was good to me back then. new stuff people make sucks. so u damn right ima keep listening to people who still sound the same as they did when that type of music was popular.

most of my playlists consist of Bone thugs, Diplomats et al..., Lox,

all im lookin for out of any release is at least 3 to 5 good songs that i really like. since all  i listen to are mixtapes, and they are free i can just form my own playlist/mixtape.

i havent even heard an official album since 2006 i believe. havent really felt somebodies entire album since 2006 off the the of my head.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i do. i pretty much only listen to dudes who i was listening to around 2000-2003

cuz most stuff i heard since i was in college is terrible.

i dont care if dude still sounds the same as he did back then. it was good to me back then. new stuff people make sucks. so u damn right ima keep listening to people who still sound the same as they did when that type of music was popular.

most of my playlists consist of Bone thugs, Diplomats et al..., Lox,

all im lookin for out of any release is at least 3 to 5 good songs that i really like. since all  i listen to are mixtapes, and they are free i can just form my own playlist/mixtape.

i havent even heard an official album since 2006 i believe. havent really felt somebodies entire album since 2006 off the the of my head.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

u produce for 40 too? cuz he one of my favorite rappers to listen to but his beats are trash alot of times

i sent em beats but he liked one jawn but never told me if he using or not

thats how dipset always does

never tell u till the lastminute  or till its out
laugh.gif

This...

And at least Hell Rell has a few amount of people that check for him.. But J.R.Writer.....
indifferent.gif

J.R. looks like he sheded off alotta weight... (No ayo)

Still Standin dropped last night..... After first listen, its not quite you have to run back every line Writer but still some fire lines all through the tape. If you've been a fan of jr writer you'll like it. Might be his best since one of the early ones.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dtb00201

can't listen to any of these dudes but cam anymore

you missing out...none of em have missed a beat lyrically.
Real talk wrtier show N proved ...his production game is all the way up tooo

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dtb00201

can't listen to any of these dudes but cam anymore

you missing out...none of em have missed a beat lyrically.
Real talk wrtier show N proved ...his production game is all the way up tooo
Yea Writer still gets it in.

And yea I had Still Standing like a day or 2 ago. But I might have to go check for that Rell.

Back
Top Bottom