'Hella Big': Soon To Be A Scientific Measurement?

Joined May 18, 2009
Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Hella is such a wack word.. and im from Norcal.
Lies. If you were truly from Norcal, you wouldn't have had an opinion on the word until you came into contact with Socal haters. Before then, it would have just been another regular word in the vocabulary you didn't even think about.

Joined Dec 24, 2007
Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Lies. If you were truly from Norcal, you wouldn't have had an opinion on the word until you came into contact with Socal haters. Before then, it would have just been another regular word in the vocabulary you didn't even think about.
For reals..   When I was younger I thought it was a regular word that everybody used. 
  Until I got in the internet and found out its not. lol

warmachine

Banned
Joined Oct 11, 2009

qft

Joined Oct 17, 2008
i think that now that its popular.............
everyone is gonna stop saying it.
what a HYPe.....

Joined Oct 6, 2003
Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

For reals..   When I was younger I thought it was a regular word that everybody used. 
  Until I got in the internet and found out its not. lol
so what now?  Seriously?  I thought hella was widely used. I've been using it forever and I'm way the hell over here in MN

Joined Jul 31, 2008

This.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now