'Hella Big': Soon To Be A Scientific Measurement?

Just laughed out loud
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Hella is such a wack word.. and im from Norcal.
Lies. If you were truly from Norcal, you wouldn't have had an opinion on the word until you came into contact with Socal haters. Before then, it would have just been another regular word in the vocabulary you didn't even think about.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Lies. If you were truly from Norcal, you wouldn't have had an opinion on the word until you came into contact with Socal haters. Before then, it would have just been another regular word in the vocabulary you didn't even think about.
For reals..   When I was younger I thought it was a regular word that everybody used. 
laugh.gif
  Until I got in the internet and found out its not. lol

qft
roll.gif

i think that now that its popular.............
everyone is gonna stop saying it.
what a HYPe.....

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

For reals..   When I was younger I thought it was a regular word that everybody used. 
laugh.gif
  Until I got in the internet and found out its not. lol
so what now?  Seriously?  I thought hella was widely used. I've been using it forever and I'm way the hell over here in MN
laugh.gif

This.

Back
Top Bottom