Hello, Fake? Need Assistance with Jordan XIV.

Hello all,

I was thinking about picking these up. A friend of a friend is selling them. The guy swears that they're legit, but I've never seen these colorsbefore. The toes are nubuck suede & so is the tongue. I can't tell if they're Retros. They're used but still look pretty decent. He'sasking $60. Are they worth at least that much? I took some pics when I was there. If they're legit, I'll go back to pick these up in the afternoon. Thank you in advance!

Super Fake, never made them in that style with the Suede toe box, the font is wrong.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Super Fake, never made them in that style with the Suede toe box, the font is wrong.
Thanks babyJs23! I kind of suspected them not to be legit, because of the suede.

these are fake
not only is this shoe color way not suppose to have sued but also the tag is not suppose to say that

Originally Posted by k r e a m

theyre fake only one pair has a suede toe box if you want them then give him 5
Thanks again kream! I think I'm gonna pass though. Lol. five bucks is waaay to much for fake J's!

Originally Posted by cloverguy

k r e a m wrote:

Thanks again kream! I think I'm gonna pass though. Lol. five bucks is waaay to much for fake J's!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
so true. Net worth for fakes= $0

k r e a m wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lol! I was thinking the exact same thing! Ha!
laugh.gif

k r e a m wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lol! I was thinking the exact same thing! Ha!
laugh.gif

free or not i wont buy or take them just cause theyre fakes but hey idk some people choose fakes ove real shoes cause they feel they have better qualitymaterials and what not but thats them all my shoes are 100% real

Back
Top Bottom